Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

I havent been here for a while

I was playing with some hackers in Arma 2, and I remembered this site which I had no idea was still online. I used to go on this thing heaps when I was 13 or so lmao. Whats changed? I'm 18 and a successful youtuber for league of legends!

Not much Dave, me and Ghozty still taking turns ruling the world from hidden bases.

Not much Dave, me and Ghozty still taking turns ruling the world from hidden bases.

And this fun double post bug for IE9+ users :D

And this fun double post bug for IE9+ users :D

I have the slightest feeling most of the users are preforming life task as of now good fellow. It's more populated during the summers. But tis' always nice to see and old member.

Oh hai there. Long time no see. 5 years flies by fast huh?

holy shit. Hows it going man? long time no see. I wonder where you went off to.

They always come back...

Yep I definitely remember you! Welcome back! If I recall the last time I saw you here it was during some flame war.

Whats up Trever!?!

Whats changed? I'm 18 and a successful youtuber for league of legends!

That's funny because I am 30 now.

Yep I definitely remember you! Welcome back! If I recall the last time I saw you here it was during some flame war.

When wasn't it a flame war . . . bish! :thumbsup:

So hey Trever what does it mean to me a successful youtuber for LoL? Do you get money doing it or just a lot of people that watch your stream? Hows life? Doing anything else other than LoL? I am currently living in Alaska doing Archaeology and teaching at the University while I am working on my Graduate degree.

All this made me realize I need to make a new siggy and avatar.

Man, we're aging quite fast. Welcome back, it's always nice to visit every once in a while.

Hey, you used to despise me I think, probably that flame war Speed mentioned. :) Welcome back dude

bla bla bla but doesn't come back to see the thread he made.

I was just thinking this. What a jerk.

Yeah I noticed that too. a few years from now (if this site is still around) he'll make another topic saying the same thing.

slut

Lol hello again. Another 2 years later and I find myself here again. Probably because I googled my name and I had to delete a few things.

• Like 1

It's funny how fast time passes and yet culture remains the same. I'm glad to still be here and would be down to be more active if other people surface. bye.gifcool.gif

• Like 1