Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

I need your guys help....

Hey guys, I am writing this as a group message to all of you beautiful people. My Mom went through surgery a few weeks ago and it was for a biopsy which turned out to be cancerous. So at this moment,my mom is out of work and her insurance is not covering her for her out of work days meaning that she has no income what so ever. She has asked me for money already and I gave her what I could (from school loans). However, my mom is still in need of everyday basic living expenses that I do not have the ability to help with right now. So I want to dedicate a stream to my mother sometime around February 15th (dates and times aren’t for sure yet since I am going to class and working too). And all donation I get will be given to my mom for support and everyday living (Im calling it streaming for Mama Zoids haha). I will also be doing RP giveaways throughout the stream that were given to me as donations as well. So I’m asking you guys to help me and my mom by spreading the word around when it happens. I will let you guys know date and time when I know. But I am asking if you guys are willing to help this cause, I’m not asking you guys to donate or anything but it will be great if you guys could spread the word and send people my way. I would truly truly appreciate it and be extremely grateful.

And I will be forever grateful to you guys and this will truly help my mother in time of need.

Thanks guys, let me know if you have any questions and if you guys are willing to help.

I love you guys!

That Day I will be streaming at least 12 hours that day... Here is the stream link: http://www.twitch.tv/tmzoidss

and if you cannot watch I understand but still want to donate the link for that is https://www.streamdonations.net/c/tmzoidss

Edited by Cripp

Sorry to hear that man for what it's worth we're here for ya. I'll try and spread the word to some people. keep me posted on when you plan on doing this stream and I'll be there.

• Like 1

Use this website: http://www.gofundme.com

I highly recommend it. I donated to a friend who was also suffering from cancer just a few days ago through that website. Plus it's an easily shareable page to allow people to spread the word.

Use this website: http://www.gofundme.com

I highly recommend it. I donated to a friend who was also suffering from cancer just a few days ago through that website. Plus it's an easily shareable page to allow people to spread the word.

I love you buddy! I actually have created a go fundme website if you are wanting to share that with all your friends instead... I only linked my stream donations one because I wanted to just keep the money all together.

http://www.gofundme.com/6lmgug Is the link if you rather use GOFUND me link. BUT THANK YOU!!

PS: I didnt want to set a limit on donations so I just picked a random number.

Hey man, I'm really sorry to hear about your troubles. If you create a banner then I'll put it on the home page of the forums for you. If I can scrounge up some cash I'll send it your way soon.

Topic pinned.

Let me know if there's anything else I can do. confused.gif

• Like 2

Is there any dimensions that I need to know about for the banner? I can probably make something in the next day or two :)

You can try 745x90 or 245x245. :)

I can make a banner if you give me some pics to use. Can't donate cause im broke right now but good luck man D:

I can make a banner if you give me some pics to use. Can't donate cause im broke right now but good luck man D:

Sure that works.... . I just dont know the dimensions for it xD. What pictures would you need?

Whatever images you'd like in the banner. I'd need a kind of theme to work with as well. I can blend GC's colorscheme into it.

Whatever images you'd like in the banner. I'd need a kind of theme to work with as well. I can blend GC's colorscheme into it.

Add something stream related to the picture... I could give you an image of my mom. I dont know man :S

A quick little bum and reminder that less than 24 hours I will be doing this event.

Sorry to hear the bad news about your mom Cripp, i lost my father in 2009 to hodgkin's lymphoma. I hope you raise enough money for the bills and I wish her a speedy recovery!

all curable... any update?