Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ps3 Sucks

360 is so bad...the graphics arent that stunning and ps3 graphic will be much better

Fable is an absolute flop :|...FF owns Fable

the ps3 graphics arent ANY better than the 360 graphics from what ive seen.926971_20060308_screen002.jpgINGAME pic927245_20051118_screen005.jpg another ingame pic

932329_20060314_screen002.jpg PS3 game

928379_20060508_screen002.jpg another ps3 game

man

why u posting racer games...

adventure games are better

agreed about the ff part but i still like fable

"Fable is the best RPG of all time"

- Peter Moore is an idiot

and dude...you posted the crappiest games with good graphics '_'

look, the truth is that everyones getting into a tizzy because ps3 had a lackluster e3, but trust me that the hardware is very intruiging. It is vastly superior to all the other next gen systems. If done correctly. It supports HD to a level that is unsurpassed, as well as having that capibility of holding games that are 10X the size of any other system. So truth be told, it will be a good system. Also the current dev kits are much easier to program for. Sony isn't loosing third party support, just a lot of the third parties are going away from going exclusive to a console because it is expensive. So why not bring it out for all three? Sony hasn't made it a point to copy, this being the first time they took some ideas, when there ideas have been stolen for years now, so that argument is just for people that for some reason want to talk bad about the biggest video game maker on the planet.

also the truth is paying 600 dollars is way worth it to me. Insead of just having a video game console, i have some of the most advanced tech available, of with wich I can do so many things. Being able to go on the internet to play games for free? Very cool, being able to dowload full games with linux in the future? Very cool! Linux being installed in the box is a very cool feature which brings with it many possiblities.

idiots dont see that 600 is a good deal

600 straight out = 400 + (50 x 4)

people make such a big deal about hd. but last time i checked only 20-30% people had a hd tv. sony stole the rumble =\ they are simply known for stealing things mainly from nintendo and nearly passing it off as their own idea. btw, alot of ppl dont think it will be free to play, and if it is; the developers can charge w/e they want to let u play online. i would rahter pay 50 a month for all games (cept MMOs) than 3-6 bucks a game a month. ps2 was said to have linux with it =\. hell, the original xbox can run linux.

Edited by Poply

well there are two problems with your theory. First of no one except you thinks that playstation has a rep for copying anyone. They are known for driving and developing many things in the game industry. Look it up before you speak of it. Second all the talk at e3 was that playing the games on the servers is going to be completely free. Third Ps3 is going to be loaded with Linux, which will bring many great capablities with the console since they will be supporting it. How about being able to download movies right onto memory? One of the many opprotunites something like that would bring. And lastly Hd is going to be the main TV signal soon. You wont even be able to get tv over the regular airwaves. Anyone will tell you that HD is where everything is going, that is why the Ps3 is going to be one of the first machines that is capable of Playing DVD in HD.

well there are two problems with your theory. First of no one except you thinks that playstation has a rep for copying anyone. They are known for driving and developing many things in the game industry. Look it up before you speak of it. Second all the talk at e3 was that playing the games on the servers is going to be completely free.

...Well...its the other way around...everyone thinks of Sony as posers and copying Nintendo...

and Ps3 Online IS free

rofl. downloading movies? i hope u have fun downloading 20 gig hd movies onto ur 20 or 60 gig hard drive at 500 kb a sec.

edit: btw jordan, do take a look here http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_...rd_id=314159282 and u will see how hardcore gamers see sony.

Edited by Poply

soposably, each ps3 disk has 50 gigs in it, compared to a tiny 5 or w/e the ps2 had.. i unno the games would be expensive...

i stick with starcaft :o

Yeah...i have no clue what sony is up to...when i saw 60g...i was like...thatsnot alot

i know how hardcore gamers see sony. Just because you have some reason to not like them is your choice poply. you just want to discount everything anyone says. You are ok to like 360. I hated it personally and thought it was a crappy launch. Thats my opinion. Aside from that there are many memory capabilties for the ps3, if you were to do any research in the matter. Aside from that I loved my first xbox and wish that the new one was as reliable as it was. Third no one thinks that sony copied nintendo to do anything, it was nintendos loss for being stupid and letting sony go off on their own insead of using them to build the cd rom extension for the SNES.

aside from that the 3.0min mbps for the bluetooth brings other great upload options for the ps3

oh and another thing. you see the problem with this whole thing is I have done my research and seen these things in public, I am not a person who reads stuff on underground websites thinking that that is the gods gospel or something. You see I have seen THEM IN PERSON tried them held them, and in most cases read marketing reports about them. at least try and keep your arugments open to other things, not just stuck on what you might have, what you have actually experienced and say things can't possibly be any better when you don't try them, or can't afford to try.

its not that i dont like sony, its just i think they shouldnt be in the video game industry. ive said this b4 and ill say this again, ive never had a technical issue with my 360 (never scratched a disc, never wouldnt play a game or movie).

does you seeing them in person and using them make your opinion more truth than mine (this is aside from wii and ps3 motion controller use). those *underground* sites are the consumers that dictate which company will win the coming gen.

well your ideas on the issue are bent towards what you have experienced, you are rightful to have your own opinion, but how can you form those opinions before trying it, its like saying you don't like someone before meeting them..

your analogy would work, but you would also have to add in u described the person b4 i decided if i liked them or not.

Damn cows laughed at the wavebird for no rumble

It didn't even come out yet. We don't know much about how the games and shit will be like. It might be worth $600 though. But then who would pay $600 for a video game console?

It didn't even come out yet. We don't know much about how the games and shit will be like. It might be worth $600 though. But then who would pay $600 for a video game console?

Ask the millions of customers that buy it when it first comes out who is gonna pay $600 for the console...

When you want to compare games just feel free to compare sales... Game Sales

GTA: Vice City (PS2) > GTA: San Andreas (PS2) > FF7 > Halo 2 > Halo > Fable > GTA: San Andreas (xbox) according to sales...

13.58 > 13.47 > 9.72 > 7.66 > 6.57> 2.15 > 1.13 For all you people who love numbers... (in the millions)

Last time I checked PS2 is the winner in sales followed by Gamecube... (So much for the people sucking the xbox's dick...)

Edited by Zero

Are u serious?!?! 600$$??? just for a console like that? man i rather buy xbox 360

some people say the games may cost $70 because the price is released in england or europe or something and the conversion go to about $90 and x360 games convert to like 80. i cant remember the whole thing, and i very well may be wrong. (and i just woke up)

Let’s just wait and find out I might buy one for $600 depending if it’s worth it

well, the value is good. ur getting a 1000 blue ray player for 600. but do u really want to pay 600 to watch what little movies there are in hd (depending if u even have 1).

yea WAY overpriced... 500$-600$?

but everything is free....no 50 a year bs

people pay high prices when they want something... if you checked at the time, when the 360 came out people payed over a grand for it... so if you want to wait a while for the price to go down to enjoy unique games for the ps3 then do so. that isn't gonna hurt sony that much cause there are plenty of people who will buy it at full price.