Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ps 3 Or Nintendo Wii

If you mean wii it is nintendo...LOL

This isnt even a competition, the PS3... Duhhh plus, the "Wii" has a gay name...

LOL yeah I have never understood why they didn't choose a more catchy name then that. But I guess it has caused everyone to talk about how gay the name is. Which is word of mouth.

this topic is huge... lol i cant beleave your still debaiting. PS3 IS GOING TO OWN NWII

The WII isn't even comparable to the PS3. End of story.

This isnt even a competition, the PS3... Duhhh plus, the "Wii" has a gay name...

there are many people who arent gonna but a ps3 for 600 700 bucks...

and jordon..if youre not gonna buy it cuz of the name :mellow: :)

The PS3 is going to be $400 or $500. The Wii is going to be like $300.

You get what you pay for.

Edited by NickF

The PS3 is going to be $400 or $500. The Wii is going to be like $300.

You get what you pay for.

only if theres a price drop....right now its 500-600

and i think the wii will be around 200

Yeah, your right just looked it up.

But, There is no way the Wii will be $200. Nintendo is going bankrupt as it is, they'll need the money.

All of the systems will have their own draw points. Just for me their isn't enough appeal to really be pumped up about the wii.

Yep, I just looked it up, its going to be "over 200 USD".

Anyway, like I said, you get what you pay for. And the Blu-ray drive is what jacked the PS3's price up.

The blu-ray is going to open up a lot of possiblities to the ps3. I will keep an open mind about the wii. I mean Zelda made me buy a N64...although the Gamecube had nothing that interested me.

blue ray totally jacked up the price...but opens alot of possibilites...

Nintendo games look ownage...its just the controller i gotta try out...

I am really looking forward to Ps3. I can't wait to pick one up. The wii im gonna take a look and see approach.

I am really looking forward to Ps3. I can't wait to pick one up. The wii im gonna take a look and see approach.

do you have 360?

Yes I do have one. I am not really that into it right now though. Don't hardly play it at all. The only game I have been playing on it is Table Tennis

fun game...you should be playing obliv

Yeah, your right just looked it up.

But, There is no way the Wii will be $200. Nintendo is going bankrupt as it is, they'll need the money.

rofl too bad you don't even know what your saying :/ Nintendo is far from backrupt my friend. They are owning so much with the DS that they are getting a lot of money while spending hardly anything in creating the software. And they have so much in the bank from all the years of owning the game world. Anyone can disagree with me all they want. But I am doing a project in American Government and we are investing in stocks and it's like a game but is judged off of daily real time sales from real companys and I have 2000 stock in Nintendo, and let's just say some people had stock of like 5 diffrent companys and are nearly broke, while I only needed to spend 50k (only half the money you get) and I am #1 in my class, so Nintendo couldn't be doing better financually.

The blu-ray is going to open up a lot of possiblities to the ps3. I will keep an open mind about the wii. I mean Zelda made me buy a N64...although the Gamecube had nothing that interested me.

could u elaborate on these possibilities.

also, i beleive nintendo make the biggest profit last gen.

could u elaborate on these possibilities.

also, i beleive nintendo make the biggest profit last gen.

true that...how is blu-ray opening up possibilites...its such a waste

and nah..nintendo got hammerd

You are fooling yourself if you think that blu-ray isn't going to open up possiblities for the ps3. first off 50 gigs. Second off huge hdmi output. 360 is solely marketing their games saying they don't look fully next-gen without HD. But they don't support HDMI....seems weird. On top of that your remember all the promises microsoft made when the system was launching? About how they were going to make it a media hub? Sound fammilar? Many people are dissapointed by lack of support or strides in this area. The only way it is a media hub is if you plug it into a computer and have your 360 just be a node. So microsoft seems to think that is the direction to go too, they just haven't supported it because of lack of hardware...

You are fooling yourself if you think that blu-ray isn't going to open up possiblities for the ps3. first off 50 gigs. Second off huge hdmi output. 360 is solely marketing their games saying they don't look fully next-gen without HD. But they don't support HDMI....seems weird. On top of that your remember all the promises microsoft made when the system was launching? About how they were going to make it a media hub? Sound fammilar? Many people are dissapointed by lack of support or strides in this area. The only way it is a media hub is if you plug it into a computer and have your 360 just be a node. So microsoft seems to think that is the direction to go too, they just haven't supported it because of lack of hardware...

how nice of you to bring the 360 into this argument for no reason other than to bash it. i certainly didnt see the TC mention it in his topic or original post.

hdmi = unneeded. its been said before. sony markets it just cause they have it and their competitors dont therefore it makes them look better.

more space doesnt necessarily open more possibilities for gaming (maybe less disc swapping, but ps fans shud be used to that anyhow) though its certainly a welcomed evolution into the gaming industry assuming u dont mind paying a few more bucks for it.

No I wasn't bashing it. Im saying that it is what Microsoft is saying. That the 360 doesn't look next-gen unless you have a HD-TV. On some games like dead rising, you can't even read the text on a regular television.

No I wasn't bashing it. Im saying that it is what Microsoft is saying. That the 360 doesn't look next-gen unless you have a HD-TV. On some games like dead rising, you can't even read the text on a regular television.

oh u were just saying what MS was saying? ur in the wrong line of ownage if thats how u get ur kicks. sony is way worse in that department. how 'bout "ps3 is not a gaming machine"? or "people would buy the ps3 even if it didnt launch with any games"?

lol now you just aren't even talking about anything relative to the point at all. Im stating fact, and you know it...Microsoft has stated clearly that their games do-not look next gen without a HD-TV. And many games you can tell that. If you don't read that, hear that, or notice that you must have your head in the clouds my friend.

lol now you just aren't even talking about anything relative to the point at all. Im stating fact, and you know it...Microsoft has stated clearly that their games do-not look next gen without a HD-TV. And many games you can tell that. If you don't read that, hear that, or notice that you must have your head in the clouds my friend.

again, i dont see what the 360 has to do with this topic.