Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ps 3 Or Nintendo Wii

Hey guys. What do you think would be better. A Nintendo Wii oder a PS3. I personally think PS3 is much better. It costs more but the grafics are superb.

i really dont know...ps3 graphics are better...but as of now...wii is more promising...

xbox 360 and ps3 are the same power wise, they cost the same except ps3 has a blue ray disc which wont win the war, so why buy it. Either buy the xbox 360 for better graphics or the wii for a better everything else

Guest Lord-Bren

Nintendo Wii just because of the downloadable games and the controler and two games Zelda, Super Smash Bros, Brawl thats gonna own

I would def say the ps3....although the cost will be way more. The ps3 has some great exclusive games, awsome graphics capabilties, and an overall entertainment machine..the wii is going to be way inferior graphically

I would say the wii b/c it has way more addicting games promised then both xbox 360 and ps3 combined

nintiedo games suck. They suck like hell. Nintedo was founded by a 5 year old who couldn't play games with blood in it, or violence.

I say ps3 because its just the best xbox360 still has bugs thats why i pawned mine for the 5th MICROSOFT GET UR STUFF RIGHT. Nintento is just stupid first they say free downloads of all their previous games and now they decided to charge you. Ps3 beats xbox in everything and what the hell Xbox360 included a psp connection so you can dl music from there. =0

Guest Lord-Bren

holy shit guys, gfx are not the only thing that makes a game good (example: i was at my freinds house the other day and he had this demo disc for the "360" it was a racing game called ridge racer and the gfx were awsom but every time you hit a wall or somthing you're car you glitch out and bounce off of it then there was the power slide you could finish the game doing nothing but power slides because some how you when faster doing them :no: :no: :no: :no:

all i have to say is ASSASINS CREED!

game looks amazing

The Producer is a girl and she looks hot!

ps3 ownz Nintendo.

PlayStation 1 PWNED nintendo 64

PlayStation 1 Owned DreamCast

PlayStation 2 Owned Xbox

Play Station 2 Owned Xbox360

PlayStation 3 Is going to own Xbox360, Nintendo Wii and any other systems comming out

the thing most people don't realize is that ps3 has a ton of options of things other than just straight gaming that you can do with it that makes it amazing.

yeah I can't wait for assasins creed, looks like it has the possiblity of being one of the greatest games of all time

The Producer is a girl and she looks hot!

:o

really...didnt know that accually

yeah she is very hot, nothing better than a hot video game producer. She must be cool as hell

is she accually?...lemme go see >.<

and knowing is half the battle....GI joe!

crap...she is!

Edited by ch.AzN

now just don't spank the old monkey LMAO

:o

arnold599.gif

LOL arnold!

its so great...

and the 1 min video...RIDGE RACER!!!

the playstations and xboxes have always exceeded the nintendo stuff.

examples.

ds vs. psp <-- psp wins.

ps2 vs. gamecube <-- ps2 wins.

xbox vs. gamecube <--xbox wins.

so if i had to choose, ps3.

but i'm hardcore xbox fan.