Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Nintendo Gives Bush a Gift

Approved_President_s_Gift_Photo_1_1_.jpg

Dear President Bush:

Happy Birthday!

Don’t worry, turning 60 is an exciting milestone. As you know, you’ve joined millions of other baby boomers in an invigorating new decade of your life. And, like many boomers, you may be looking for ways to keep your mind sharp. That’s where we come in.

Please accept our gift of a new Nintendo DS Lite system and a copy of Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day. You now join millions of people around the world who have fun challenging themselves with Brain Age. If you have never played a video game before, don’t worry. Brain Age is part of our new Touch Generations brand, which includes games that are easy for people of any age - regardless of their video game experience - to pick up and start playing immediately.

It’s obvious you don’t have a lot of time to play games, which makes Brain Age such a great activity for you - just a few minutes a day with more than 15 daily training tests will help keep your mind sharp. Training tests include categories like math, reading and memorization. Try it for a few days and watch your score improve. Brain Age also comes with more than 100 sudoku puzzles - these could make your next long flight on Air Force One a bit more fun! (Perhaps copies of Brain Age for journalists joining you on your next flight would be a nice distraction!)

Have fun exploring Brain Age with your Nintendo DS Lite and be sure to let us know your brain age!

Have a tremendous birthday!

Sincerely,

Your Friends at Nintendo

(Pic and letter from GoNintendo)

:) :) :D :D

Yeah im sure he is playing that all the time....LOL

Yeah im sure he is playing that all the time....LOL

well he does need it..

Ah, I don't think he needs it. Aside from that its not like something like that automatically makes you smarter..LOL

"uh laura, whats the pen thingy for?" says bush "its to poke the screen thingy dear" says laura " "uuuuhhh its to hard i cant figure out anything the directions are in english not texan" LAWL bush is so fucking retarded

I don't think he is retarted. He might not make the best of decisions with his words all the time, but doesn't anyone remember Clinton? That guy was just as much of a hillbilly!!

Clinton > Bush

Well it is an interesting letter indeed. I wonder what he thought.

Clinton > Bush

I doubt you were old enough to pay taxes back then. Shut up.

I doubt you were old enough to pay taxes back then. Shut up.

that last bit was completely unneeded.

meh...its not like were always nice...

Maybe it is best to let the masses decide… Examine the approval ratings of the two and than you will have an answer! :)

Have a great day!

-Jordan

Why doesnt anyone send me a gift...o right...

no one likes you :P

Of course the approval ratings would be higher for clinton. No serious things were going on in the world then. He had it so easy that he could defraud people in real estate, and bang a fat intern. LOL

And yet it was still ridiculously funny.

ewww fag0t you just opened a old topic D:.

hey its cool if he wants to post in it

Keep flames to flame threads...