Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Nintendo Want Wii Launch Titles Ready Early?

Reports say that a big as-yet-unrevealed title for the Wii just got told to be ready quicker by Nintendo!

Gaming blog Kotaku has recieved a tip that a "large development team working on a still to be disclosed Wii title just got a big kick in the ass (reggie style no doubt - Seph) from Nintendo". Apparently, all testing for the game is to be reduced - presumably for an earlier launch than anticipated.

Alpha, Beta, and Final testing for the title will now take place in a vastly shorter timescale than originally believed - could Nintendo be worried the game wouldn't make the Wii's release?

hopefully not a potentially good game turned bad because of being rushed.

yeah

racing games seem weird...i really wanna try one out...

exited truck looks soo bad hah

Usually when game is rushed like that it never winds up being that good. I guess I will have to wait and see....

Usually when game is rushed like that it never winds up being that good. I guess I will have to wait and see....

haha...but yet you say 360 is good

haha...but yet you say 360 is good

Uhmm. I never said that 360 was "good" I am the first person to talk about how pissed I was when my 360 was having problems when it first came out. I have spoken out about it many times.

then why always back it up