Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ps3, Wii, or Xbox 360?

Wii, Ps3, Xbox 360  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• Nintendo's Wii
    • Sony's PlayStation 3
    • Microsoft's Xbox 360

so u could use the bluetooth 4 the mic toooo ps3 the winnerr

Hahaha, by the looks of it, Xbox 360 wins again, and Wii came in second again, and of course the trashcan ...I mean PS3 came in last. Btw here are the totals sales...*cough*ps3 loses*cough*

Total Sales (Consoles Sold):

Xbox 360 - 10.4 Million

Wii - 1.1 Million

Playstation 3 - 837.3 Thousand

Xbox 360 = Wii > Trashcan > Hobo > PS3

PissonPS3.jpg

Its stupid to compare sales considering the fact that 360 has a year on all of the systems. Complete that with the fact that ps3 has the same availablity problems that 360 had when it first came out

Uh no it doesn't, Sony shipped 1 million consoles to the U.S. just a few weeks ago.

u see ya punany will be buying ps3 u watch

gears of war FTW

yea i lik gears war...but still ps3 rule just take time like rich buy iy first then when they lower the price ya goin be first line

i have a pic with 20 ps3 in best buy ( i went at noon to buy xbox live card) so yea no one wants them anymore....

Wow the grammar and spelling used in the threads these days is just horrible.

Well, for the moment, my vote goes to the Xbox 360. Microsoft was smart, getting it out a year ahead of everyone else. The games on the 360, especially Gears of War, are better than the few PS3 titles. Although, the PS3 will come crashing down on the Wii and the Xbox once GTA and Final Fantasy come out.

o another good game that was just released LOST PLANET its kick fucking ass

Ya that game looks awesome. Another game coming out, a future RPG, called Mass Effect looks like it will be good as well.

yea dat 1 i thougth it was GI joe game..lost, look pretty good wat i seen

Its stupid to compare sales considering the fact that 360 has a year on all of the systems. Complete that with the fact that ps3 has the same availablity problems that 360 had when it first came out

except there have been quite a few reports and articles about the ps3 not selling well which is extremely unusual due to the fact that it just came out recently. Even bothering to dispute this would be ridiculous.

i voted for ps3 i am a ps fan even tho xbox kicks ass also and fuck wii its a 220$ and tires u out u do all the movements ur suppose to enjoy gaming not litteraly be in the game !

LOL !+! Wii and x360 owns PS3 togheter and only Wii does it alone to...

XBox 360 is getting old though. PS3 is cool. Same graphics and more players. I heard that there is a free online connection to it. A foldable controller.

360...but...

Playstion 1 FTW

(screaming).....PS3!!!! PS3!!!!!! Nintendo-- I used to love that company, They made decent consoles for the old times. Now they make consoles look retarded. I mean the DS? Looks retarded. XBox 360 is cool, good graphics, new company so its great. PS3 same as Xbox 360 but with more features and more players. Their games are frequently going out. You can even play other previous PS games.

xbox360= halo3

ps3= killzone2

i will never touch a wii

i have to go with a wii cuz of its sheer "macability"

1. you can cop 09830498540390349584039585858 feels teachin a girl to play wii sports.

2. opera browser>favorites>pandora.com = s3xin jukebox in a sec.

3. send msgs to mah honeys that bought wii for its "cute" factor.

But rly, id buy the ps3 if i had the cash, 360 if i was a hardcore gamer, but im just chillax, and prefer to spend my money on something good... A COMPUTER

ive never used such a dipshit vocab since i was in first grade. Damn.

360...but...

Playstion 1 FTW

that is surpising playstation one

(you guys they all have htere one game that OWNS like xbox=halo._) :black eye:

yea the game lineups are really dissapointing.

yea the game lineups are really dissapointing.

ya ps3 needs some working to do,but man wii makes u tired a video is to site and enjoy not do fucking moves!!!

the fat whores can just move their wrist likes 2 degrees and you'll get a full slash in zelda, but i have to clear out my whole basement :D i go straight up AHHHHHHHH DIE YOU FUCKING GOAT

It makes me feel like i'm part of the game.