Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

The noob off

ok basically all you have to do is say a noobish statement. Z challenged me to a noob off (lol). Dont make the statements too stupid like how do you launch something or crap like that. Also, it is my preference that if you want to say something that is not the contest, put it in italics. So ill start.

OMFG YOU SUCK ASS! HOW THE FUCK DID SO GET THAT PROBE THROUGH THOSE MINERALS YOU FUCKING HACKER!!!!!!!

I am tired and cannot think of anything better at the moment.

I r teh nubz0rd

What? what does that mean? With all the zeros and stuff. And what are those abriviations like wtf, or omg, or lmao mean?

I R TEH BESTZOR SPELLOZOR

What does .scx mean? How do you use it?

LMFAO

I can't believe you made this... rofl

Okay here I go....

YOU HACKING SON OF A BITCH!! I'M SO FUCKING PISSED OFF IMA GET HACKS TOO AND BEAT YOUR ASS!!!

BTW my cousin works for blizzard..so either you tell me where you got those hacks,i tell my cousin to ban you...

p

n

z

o

r

d

Edited by Invisible

Oh yea? Well i STACKED my cannons!

Why cant you people type normal. What do all those things mean? like"lol". You use it so much. What does it mean? Also, what does hotkey mean?

(Actual conversation in B.net)

"Oh my God what the fuck!? Why you hacking?"

"Cuz its fun :)"

"You sir have no life cuz you must play Starcraft like everyday."

"Sooo you're telling me that I have no life cuz I play Starcraft maybe an hour more than you do..."

"THATS NOT WHAT I SAID!!"

"You sir are a hypocrite and a sore loser. You sir have no life so do us all a favor and cut yourself."

"ARRR YOU FUCKING HACKING SON OF A BITCH I'LL KILL YOU!"

"Aww why? cuz you'll get a loss on your Record? If you're such a whiny bitch about hackers then why don't you just try to get better at the game? All I use is Maphack anyways."

"BUT YOU KNEW WHERE I WAS AND WHAT I WAS BUILDING!"

"Yeah well you coulda done the same thing by sending observers and/or build a larger army by building a lil faster. I mean hell, you only have 4 gateways while I have 10. Sorry to say but you're unworthy of calling me a noob."

"EAT SHIT AND DIE!"

*Player leaves the game*

lings>bcs

someone told me that and I just thoght that was t he most "nub" thing I have ever heard.

lings are better than cusers..... thats a new one.

This one guy was using maphack on me and he said that I was a noob for massing him without warning.

..... i said dont post completely stupid things

liek how do i get t3h pannic?

i luv panic.

*gets panic*

uhh..do i dubble clik the .dll?

AHHH JOO HACKED ME, I SEE WEIRD NUMBERS AND LETTAS AHHHHH U FUCKING BICH@@@@@@@@@@@22222222222

lmao nice.

I head some people saying that their site was a ddos. What is that? Is that like something good?

I think I said that!

noob: how do i make lings?

*noob is terran*

you said that? I head that off bnet. on USEast. u are on west.

nah, ive never said that b4. if i have, it wasnt online, it wasnt on us east, and/or i was serious.

give free hacks plz? im noob plz, give free items on diablo 2, i play east, give me godly plz