Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Runescape hacking

Anybody happen to have a good autoer or some tricks up their sleeve with linux hacking?

I have a bunch of friends that play this occasionally w/ me and we've been lookin for some prog's to make it more entertaining. Post if u got anything

Program a completely new version? That is the only way it would be entertaining to me...LOL

there use to be this one hack that duplicates things. i remember a year ago someone duplicated a bunch of party hats and started dropping them in varrok. =\ to all the people who got one of those became rich

First, I want to remember you, There Is NO, Absolutely NONE Hacks for runescape.

Second, Ironservice, There wasn't any "Hack" like that, most people says its just a rumor, others say it was a guy who hacked rs's connection to connect to a private server. Personally, i would say that It was a rumor, or he trojanned a rs admin.

Third, Most autoers got vira/keyloggers, and some of the vira are still Undetectable. So don't come here whining if your account gets stolen.

Fourth, Sythe's autoers got a backdoor.

The guy who is asking for runescape autos dont use them. they are gay. here is what my friend found while playing runescape and using the autos(this was a few years back; so i dont know if they still do them): Random ads start appearing in internet explorer, Alot of cpu just dissapears(this is because of really badly made keyloggers.) third our items just start dissapearing or after we stop the autos we have like no gold. Some of the autos even tried to fuck up my friends computer.

So please dont use any fucking runescape autos either code them by urself or play them game normally

The guy who is asking for runescape autos dont use them. they are gay. here is what my friend found while playing runescape and using the autos(this was a few years back; so i dont know if they still do them): Random ads start appearing in internet explorer, Alot of cpu just dissapears(this is because of really badly made keyloggers.) third our items just start dissapearing or after we stop the autos we have like no gold. Some of the autos even tried to fuck up my friends computer.

So please dont use any fucking runescape autos either code them by urself or play them game normally

What i was trying to say :wub:

First, I want to remember you, There Is NO, Absolutely NONE Hacks for runescape.

Second, Ironservice, There wasn't any "Hack" like that, most people says its just a rumor, others say it was a guy who hacked rs's connection to connect to a private server. Personally, i would say that It was a rumor, or he trojanned a rs admin.

Third, Most autoers got vira/keyloggers, and some of the vira are still Undetectable. So don't come here whining if your account gets stolen.

Fourth, Sythe's autoers got a backdoor.

lol i dont usually post but i did play runescape when it first came out and this statement here

"Second, Ironservice, There wasn't any "Hack" like that, most people says its just a rumor,"

is wrong, someone was duplicating them in varrock i remember logging in that day n was like wdf lol. Ne way yeh all i wanted to say :P it was no rumor it was crackers that where duplicated ppl pulled n for some reason a shit load of "pink" phats came out now knows as purple. ^_^ a wii bit of rs education ftw lol

but yes ure right atm there is nothing to hack runescape with u can get bots but they have ingame protection against that also ull prob get banned by using them >.<

Edited by Dull Freedom

Youll get pwned if you use bots, not by jagex, but the bots.

And the friggin duplex, jagex were just n00bs and let some random Scriptkiddie in, who fucked their system up.

Just a random breach.

Like the R107 or wtf its called, the inventor got the real version, but sended it out to everyone as a trojan.

And yes, he could edit his fucking stats

But it doesn't matter 'bout the past, were living in the future, not the past.

I've been using bots for the past few months and got about 80 level ups total. About 50 in mining, and 30 in various combat skills.

Youll get pwned if you use bots, not by jagex, but the bots.

And the friggin duplex, jagex were just n00bs and let some random Scriptkiddie in, who fucked their system up.

Just a random breach.

Like the R107 or wtf its called, the inventor got the real version, but sended it out to everyone as a trojan.

And yes, he could edit his fucking stats

But it doesn't matter 'bout the past, were living in the future, not the past.

Actually, we're living in the present.

The only time items were ever duplicated in RuneScape is when someone found out a bug in RuneScape Classic. They were able to use a program called AutoRune to 'create' items such as party hats and other valuables. This is why the purple partyhat is the least expensive of the set. THIS IS NO LONGER POSSIBLE.