Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

so its a fact...DS > PSP

agreed?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. ds or psp

• DS
    • PSP
    • FUCK HANDHELDS

PSP has nothing...

DS is absolutely killing it

psp>ds

Ds has shit its useless the touch screen isnt really used creatively in most games. PSP has everything.....mp3, video, changeable memory cards, camera(coming soon), online surfing, need I continue?

Ds has shit its useless the touch screen isnt really used creatively in most games. PSP has everything.....mp3, video, changeable memory cards, camera(coming soon), online surfing, need I continue?

too bad it doesnt have the games lol

Fuck Handhelds

I go home to play my Video Games, why do I need to be playing Video Games on the run? Besides, I hardly even move.

psp>ds

im not a fan of either...but yeah...you are such a cow

DS!!

rofl!!!

all ds has is two shit screens..

Psp is a little mini comp.

psp owns the fuck out of all the gameboys

Nintendo < Sony, guys.. nintendo is peice of shit... i'd play tetris over a ds.. PSP OWNS ds, like the guy said, theres like 30929284 more things you can do. The psp can even be used as a wireless controller for the ps3.. which will own the wii. pluss graphics wise, the psp owns the ds, psp is like ps2 quality, ds is like n64 LOL :thumbsup: GG .

Nintendo < Sony, guys.. nintendo is peice of shit... i'd play tetris over a ds.. PSP OWNS ds, like the guy said, theres like 30929284 more things you can do. The psp can even be used as a wireless controller for the ps3.. which will own the wii. pluss graphics wise, the psp owns the ds, psp is like ps2 quality, ds is like n64 LOL :thumbsup: GG .

tetris is on the ds :-/

no, psp cant be used as a full fledged controller for the ps3. and saying gfx make a game good doesn't deserve a response.

Nintendo owns, I cant even say, there are so many reasons. There will soon be an opera browser, and there are lots of games where the mic is being used in it. And, like in metroid, you can yell BOOM HEAD SHOT and the other players will hear you!

The only thing the psps has got on the ds is the graphics. The games using the touch screen a a hell of alot harder then the other games. Soon there will be a chat room over the internet on the ds as well, and thats going to e where you can draw and send to type using the touch screen and send.

sure, the psps can paly all that music and dvd's but thats why i have my 5x7 portal dvd player, zune (soon)! Plus the psp is just huge and its not like you can stick that thing in your pocket, not scratch it and run around listening to music. The ds is for game play, and its "fun" not extreemly awesome looking, yet not boring.

The Ds have about 1000 more games then the psp, including all the games that are from the gba, and lets admit, some of those games where hella fun. Such as mario, that will never be on a psp! Plus, there will never be a good first person shooter on the psp, i mean seriously, once you play an FPS with the ds, it reminds me of palying quake on a laptop with the touchpad, I got really good at that. Anyways using 8 buttons to move your guy and 2 more to shoot and or switch weapons is stupid.

Now, sure, the psp has a web browser, but its slow as fuck and half the java scripts, etc.. cant even load on it. Thats totally useless, the menu on gc will not work on the psp for example.

I can seriously go on forever.

Nintendo owns, I cant even say, there are so many reasons. There will soon be an opera browser, and there are lots of games where the mic is being used in it. And, like in metroid, you can yell BOOM HEAD SHOT and the other players will hear you!

The only thing the psps has got on the ds is the graphics. The games using the touch screen a a hell of alot harder then the other games. Soon there will be a chat room over the internet on the ds as well, and thats going to e where you can draw and send to type using the touch screen and send.

sure, the psps can paly all that music and dvd's but thats why i have my 5x7 portal dvd player, zune (soon)! Plus the psp is just huge and its not like you can stick that thing in your pocket, not scratch it and run around listening to music. The ds is for game play, and its "fun" not extreemly awesome looking, yet boring.

The Ds have about 1000 more games then the psp, including all the games that are from the gba, and lets admit, some of those games where hella fun. Such as mario, that will never be on a psp! Plus, there will never be a good first person shooter on the psp, i mean seriously, once you play an FPS with the ds, it reminds me of palying quake on a laptop with the touchpad, I got really good at that. Anyways using 8 buttons to move your guy and 2 more to shoot and or switch weapons is stupid.

Now, sure, the psp has a web browser, but its slow as fuck and half the java scripts, etc.. cant even load on it. Thats totally useless, the menu on gc will not work on the psp for example.

I can seriously go on forever.

bottom line... ds is for gamers, psp is for... multitaskers?

I can watch a movie, listen to music and play my game at the same time. Hah.

Ive yet to see a game that uses the touchscreen to the fullest advantage. I have both handhelds and the only thing I like about my ds is that its black...I dont even touch it. The games that come out for psp are awsome like GTA: Liberty City stories which was awsome as hell and I couldnt stop playing it. THe only game on ds that I liked using the touch screen was Resident Evil one and that was just to poke at Jill's boobs and ass and see her reaction...that was all.

fuck no

can a Ds go online?

Can a Ds watch some movies

Can a Ds play God Father? Socom?

Fuck ds is a piece of shti

can a Ds go online?

eah...soon it can...:|

The main downside of the DS is the touchscreen. It was supposed to created to make a more interactive gameplay. So far, no game has ever made the touchscreen useful.

The "online" of the ds is a shameful attempt to compete its nowhere near "cool"

Such as mario, that will never be on a psp!

It's on the PSP :-D

fuck no

can a Ds go online?

1. Yes, people are hacking browers for it as we speak

2. Yes they come in game cartriges for gba, crappy quality but it still counts

3. Those games are shit

Ive yet to see a game that uses the touchscreen to the fullest advantage. I have both handhelds and the only thing I like about my ds is that its black...I dont even touch it. The games that come out for psp are awsome like GTA: Liberty City stories which was awsome as hell and I couldnt stop playing it. THe only game on ds that I liked using the touch screen was Resident Evil one and that was just to poke at Jill's boobs and ass and see her reaction...that was all.

Dude, go look up metriod prime hunters for the ds. The entire game REQUIRS the use of the touchpad to play the game. Its a first person shooter, and the touch screen is like your mouse in counter strike.

fuck no

can a Ds go online?

Yes it can go online via wifi and play games, and it connects with 4 other people about 50 times faster than a psps does when attempting to load at the same time. It also beeps at you when someone else with the ds and the same game in walks neer you.

By the way, the DS Lite has a brighter screen then psp, loader speakers, and faster loading. Oh, and an Opera browser will be out in a month or so, faster and with more script support than the psp shit.

I would rather watch movies on my portable dvd player with loader speakers that you can accualyl hear in the car.

The main downside of the DS is the touchscreen. It was supposed to created to make a more interactive gameplay. So far, no game has ever made the touchscreen useful.

Yes it can go online (read up).

Your an idiot, the main UPSIDE of the ds is the touchscreen, thats like, the only reason I have one, its freaking pwnage. Its alot more interactive, sometimes its a downside when games like starcraft dont even use the buttons!

There are some mini games on the ds where you have to drag the bombs into the color's box/gate on the ground before they blow up. And they come out like 6 at a time, dragging one at a time, and trying to make sure you dont drag it into the wrong color is hard as hell dude.

Nintendo announced this morning that a web browser based on Opera for the DS is forthcoming, and also revealed an upcoming TV tuner attachment for pulling in over-the-air broadcasts. Very few details are known about either product at this point, although Nintendo has said that the browser will start shipping in June for around $32. Neither a price nor a release date have been mentioned for the tuner. Follow the "Read" link for more pics...

Update: More info at Joystiq, here.

Update 2: Just to clarify, the TV tuner is only capable of receiving "One-Seg" broadcasts. "One-Seg" is a kind of terrestrial digital broadcast, meaning this TV tuner cannot receive traditional analog TV broadcasts. Unless more countries hop on the One-Seg boat in the near future (Japan is set to launch One-Seg broadcasts on April 1st of this year), it's extremely unlikely this accessory will ever get outside of Japan.

dspics.jpg

HELL YEAH

yeah dude goin online on the ds is gonna be sick

PSP is still better then the DS, the best and only thing the DS has is the touch screen the DS is just another gameboy while the PSP is a handheld computer

PSP is still better then the DS, the best and only thing the DS has is the touch screen the DS is just another gameboy while the PSP is a handheld computer

overpriced handheld computer with no good games and rediculously short battery life with horrible loading times.

it's not about what the regular user can get out of it but what you yourself can get outa it