Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

so its a fact...DS > PSP

agreed?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. ds or psp

• DS
    • PSP
    • FUCK HANDHELDS

ds sold more than ps3 in japan this week.

it has alot of more sells...

Anyways using 8 buttons to move your guy and 2 more to shoot and or switch weapons is stupid.

YOU MEAN LIKE IN EVERY SINGLE CONSOLE EVER?!?!?! :ok:

Ownd poor zghozt doesnt know what hes talking about good one Div lol.

YOU MEAN LIKE IN EVERY SINGLE CONSOLE EVER?!?!?! :ok:

halo uses 1 button (a trigger) to shoot, and another to switch weapons.

1. Yes, people are hacking browers for it as we speak

2. Yes they come in game cartriges for gba, crappy quality but it still counts

3. Those games are shit

Why would you want to go through the trouble of doing all that for something that comes default with another product?

And by god, if you ever say socom sucks, god will strike you down.

SOCOM SUCKS i totally hate that game

SOCOM SUCKS i totally hate that game

true that

Socom is better then any DS game out there. And you little retards..... ever hear of psp hacks and mods? Yeah my psp is the shit.... the internet... its fast as hell. i can watch streaming movies and play flash games. witch is unreal. i got a 500mb memery stick. PSP has everything. DS has a touch pad. ZOMGWTFHAXTOUCHPAD i played a ds and got sick of it after about 10 mins. played a psp next day.... I went out and got one.

Socom is better then any DS game out there. And you little retards..... ever hear of psp hacks and mods? Yeah my psp is the shit.... the internet... its fast as hell. He can watch streaming movies and play flash games. witch is unreal. i got a 500mb memery stick. PSP has everything. DS has a touch pad. ZOMGWTFHAXTOUCHPAD i played a ds and got sick of it after about 10 mins. played a psp next day.... I went out and got one.

no flaming. ds > psp

gg no rm

Not a fag gamer that thinks everything is a game..... wow you kids need to grow up[/flame]

whats that.....

8 votes psp

3 votes ds?

Well then i think someone needs an eye exame. Your local Lions Club will serv you %100 free

again, no flaming. ds is outselling the psp everywhere.

So what. People are buying DS's and then burning them. Or blowing them up.

So what. People are buying DS's and then burning them. Or blowing them up.

i doubt it.

Yea ds > psp it sells more, end of story no matter what ppl do w/ em its still better

gg kthx no rm ds wins

I wipe my ass with ds's I by about 300 every month and shoot them and such thats why..

but yeah people cant offord psps thats why Ds is outselling and there is more younger kids who get ds's because parents dont think their kids deserve something so great and sacrad as a P S P

Edited by Invisible

atleast try to be serious.

ok ill be serious..... PSP owns ds more then PS3 owns Everyother consol

again, ds is really out selling psp by quite a bit. also, ps3 isnt looking to well. alot of professionals think the 360 or wii will win this gen. try and find one that believes the ps3 will win.

right here. so what sells dont matter..... its the people who actually like/use them

i don't think people would buy something they don't like. something that costs over 100+ people usually don't buy with out actually knowing what it is

YOU MEAN LIKE IN EVERY SINGLE CONSOLE EVER?!?!?!

Some games are really hard and my hand crams becuase the buttons are to close to the edges. With the ds you only need 2 buttons and the touchscreen does the rest.

Ownd poor zghozt doesnt know what hes talking about good one Div lol.

Yes I do you nigger.

Socom is better then any DS game out there. And you little retards..... ever hear of psp hacks and mods? Yeah my psp is the shit.... the internet... its fast as hell. i can watch streaming movies and play flash games. witch is unreal. i got a 500mb memery stick. PSP has everything. DS has a touch pad. ZOMGWTFHAXTOUCHPAD i played a ds and got sick of it after about 10 mins. played a psp next day.... I went out and got one.

Socom is better then any DS game out there. And you little retards..... ever hear of psp hacks and mods? Yeah my psp is the shit.... the internet... its fast as hell. He can watch streaming movies and play flash games. witch is unreal. i got a 500mb memery stick. PSP has everything. DS has a touch pad. ZOMGWTFHAXTOUCHPAD i played a ds and got sick of it after about 10 mins. played a psp next day.... I went out and got one.

I forgot the name of it. But there is this card we can get, its a hacker thing. You can use it to download games to it from your computer and plug it into your ds. This means you can get any game and play it on your ds in under 10 min when ever you want, for free. Fuck your stupid Blinking lights and color panels, they have ds stickers and then the game play is all that really matters. When your psp dies after 10 min. of gamplay, you will be begging to play on my ds. mY brother does that, in the car his thing dies and I have to ds's, so he plays when it dies :). 1 thing is for sure, we had more fun playing 2 player on the ds, then watching a movie 3/4th of the way though.

lol@ownage

I was talking to my brother and I got him to say that "who cares, its the game that count". I was like, exactly why the ds is better, dont need that extra shit, and the games own.

I wipe my ass with ds's I by about 300 every month and shoot them and such thats why..

but yeah people cant offord psps thats why Ds is outselling and there is more younger kids who get ds's because parents dont think their kids deserve something so great and sacrad as a P S P

My 8 year old cusin has a psp. There are alot of e-rated psp games accually..

right here. so what sells dont matter..... its the people who actually like/use them

Sells are everything, how can sony, nintendo, or any other gaming people possible figure out what console is the best buy how much its played. What, they have the psp trojaned? Hah, sells are everything. If you want sony to win so bad, go buy 5 more ps3's, oh wait, that would be way over 3000 bucks. I bet I can get 2 computers twice as good as that. Witch would probably be about 30 wii's. :tease:

5 psp's over 3000 bucks? Wow dude the states really are fucked because i got my psp from wallmart brand new for 150 bucks

oh dear god so psp has 2 extra buttons OH NO!!! If you get a cramp from moving your thumb an extra 1/5 inch, then you have problems.

lol... just the lcd of the psp is better than the ds and every nintendo game system/hand held combined. and ya i wouldnt buy a ps3, becaus i am too poor, lol so the wii sales will be higher but obviously the ps3 is better... and once again , sony > nintendo .... ds owners buy a psp keep the recept, and if u dont like it return it, u'l prolly end up bashing ur ds with a hammer after words.