Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

so its a fact...DS > PSP

agreed?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. ds or psp

• DS
    • PSP
    • FUCK HANDHELDS

Ok the polls show that the PSP owns and thats the point of this. So lock this topic as the psp has won this round and so ppl theres no point in posting more stuff -.- psp>ds in these forums anyways.

Ok the polls show that the PSP owns and thats the point of this. So lock this topic as the psp has won this round and so ppl theres no point in posting more stuff -.- psp>ds in these forums anyways.

this topic is here for discussion. it will stay. i still prefer the ds :)

yeah ya dont get much better then the psp.

Well see here poply I just looked up the correct procedures for forums polls and I found this

"When the polls have determined a winner the topic is no longer a discussion for there has been a winner pronounced as so states the lawsof the forum polls. The winner of course is crown king. Any other people's opinion of the opposite subject (in this case the DS) is now irrevelant down to the level of "who gives a shit" as state laws requires."

Sorry DS lovers its in the rule book I didnt make this up. Oh well huh I guess were a all psp forum =D.

(which means Ghoztcraft.net is now an only psp forum any discussion of the DS will result in being send to a concentration camp instantly)

Edited by striker

Well see here poply I just looked up the correct procedures for forums polls and I found this

"When the polls have determined a winner the topic is no longer a discussion for there has been a winner pronounced as so states the lawsof the forum polls. The winner of course is crown king. Any other people's opinion of the opposite subject (in this case the DS) is now irrevelant down to the level of "who gives a shit" as state laws requires."

Sorry DS lovers its in the rule book I didnt make this up. Oh well huh I guess were a all psp forum =D.

(which means Ghoztcraft.net is now an only psp forum any discussion of the DS will result in being send to a concentration camp instantly)

the discussion is if you agreed whether or not ds > psp. just because a topic has a poll, and the the polls votes are in favor of one option doesnt mean it should be locked or closed (or atleast i dont think so). btw, where did you get that quote from?

again, no flaming. ds is outselling the psp everywhere.

Your proof behind that statement?

Oh, and as per your statment poply...

September 06, 2005 @ 8:36AM - posted by Elle Cayabyab Gitlin

PSP breaks UK sales records

The PSP did unsurprisingly well during its UK release at the beginning of the month, selling out to the tune of 185,000 units in the first four days. In comparison, rival Nintendo DS only sold 87,000 during its launch week in March. The blowout netted Sony sales of approximately US$33 million.

Click here for the actual article, goes into full detail of the sales, and how much the psp pwns.

Edited by Sgt. Snoo Snoo

nintendo is gonna pwn sony soon i mean alot of sonys things on the ps3 suck but nintendo keeps comeing up with ideas liek the numchucks and the 2 screens on the ds :)

lamer

what exactly would you say sucks on the ps3? You have obviously never played it. If you have you would not say that. You could like another sysytem better, but you would be hard pressed to prove it sucks.

PSP outselling DS by large margin

By Jon Merrick | Posted on Jul 5, 2005

Sony shipped approximately 250,000 PSPs to U.S. consumers in May, compared to only 57,000 Nintendo DS units in the same month. However, Game Boy Advance sales are still strong with 237,000 being sold in May.

"Combined, the GBA and the DS overpower the PSP... but not for long. While Nintendo claims that sales of the DS have passed the 5 million units mark worldwide, Sony's goal is to ship 12 million PSPs by March 31, 2006. So far, they've sold about 2.5 million."

Notice they include Japan into that margin for the DS, but the PSP sales only include the North American margin.

Wonder how that works.

Well they are also including the DS and the Advance

Well they are also including the DS and the Advance

The game boy advanced is selling more than the DS.

LOL

Xthar (Today, 03:22 PM) says : and it can play .wmv movie formatts now

:D it ownssss

Xthar (Today, 03:21 PM) says : laugh.gif it ownssss

yet another reason why the PSP pwns.

Sgt. Snoo Snoo (Today, 02:54 PM) says : yet another reason why the PSP pwns.

mint psp 3.1 supports flash movies :D

Xthar (Today, 12:34 PM) says : mint psp 3.1 supports flash movies

well Snoo the main reason why that is, is because Nintendo's core market for handhelds are kids, and parents purchase the Advance because it is smaller and cheaper.