Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Wii speaker sucks

I heard it on the hotspot. Crappy sounding swords slices ftl.

Why would it be importal about an internal speak on the WII?

the quality from the wii speaker isnt bad. atleast i dont think it's bad. it just sounds like a normal speaker. (hands on experience)

Wii has a internal speaker!?!??!?!??!??!

KICKASS

yes. ch.azn says it bad but i didnt even take notice to it's quality until i remember what ch.azn said. its a pretty good speaker, but not extreme quality then again i wouldnt say its bad either.

i think the whole wii system sucks but they did have a good idea with the motion controler match the controler with the 360 or ps3 u get pwnige :blush2:

Wii's controller is ok, i didn't really notice anything bad about it except I thought that it was stupid that you have to mount the sensor.

the wii is an ok little system for the price, but I would definatly say it doesn't pwn all

The sound isnt bad but it dose suck that the boomerang(the other part of the controler) is connected and not wirless cuz the cord is way to short and gets in ur way all the time

Yeah im not really sure why they made it that the two have to be connected, when you are playing games like boxing, and some others it does tend to get in the way, or piss you off on how short the cord is.

On top of that I still don't understand why they made it to where you have to mount that stupid sensor.

sensor they obviously did for technical reasons and it only takes 5 secs to put up. i also hate that the controllers are wired to each other.

I understand what it is for, Im just not sure why it isn't built into the system itself

This picture always cracks me up with the way they illustrate the use of the speaker...lmao

wiiremote.jpg

it says "BANG!!" yet you see note keys lol

when I see the "bang" it just makes me laugh my ass off

lol that pic is funny.

(sorta off topic but) masterx i used that skull coming out of dark picture for like a school project lol O.O

The sound isnt bad but it dose suck that the boomerang(the other part of the controler) is connected and not wirless cuz the cord is way to short and gets in ur way all the time

rofl the other part of the controller is called the "Nunchuck" not the "boomerang" Lmfao