Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

zelda flopped

let the flaming come...

haha w.e its still prob bad...main reason why it did bad was the sound...thats cuz of the speaker on the controller...but w.e

funny...8.8...flop :|

and you cant say its a flop...its getting 10s everywhere else

Edited by ch.AzN

ya Plop doesn't seem to understand the 1-10 system

well he means it didnt match to its MAD HIGH expectations

ya Plop doesn't seem to understand the 1-10 system

and you dont seem to understand this was hyped often as greatest game of all time, 9.5+, goty, and to be more of a legend than ocarina of time.

a flop is when it doesnt meet the hype. this was most certainly at the very least hyped 9.0+ by just about every1.

i would think a flop is falling or lieing down heavily and noisily.

so Zelda would have to go down realy badly with alot of noise

It has the noise but it didn't fail heavily

i've enver used Gamespot as a reference for games Gamespy/IGN network is was i use since i pay for it and all

gamespot, and system wars all base their ownage on gamespot. i'm just going by those rules too. if you go by ign, then zelda didn't flop.

If you go by anthing othe rthen gamespot then zelda no flop hum wonder what that means about gamespot lol

it means they got a horrible person to review the game >.<

ya, you can't realy say it flopped until you've played it yourself

im saying it flopped based on 2 websites. im sure its an excellent game that will go down in history.

that game report website averaged it in the above 90% tile i still don't see how it can flop

because its based on gamespot's score. yes, every know its dumb but its the way it works.

Its a pretty cool game, although I haven't had much chance to play it. It does seem kind of strange to me to use the Wiimote for extended periods of time to play a zelda game like how I have been for like 20 years now...

On another note, usually when a game is delayed that much it winds up being a dissapointment. The build up is just too much, and games rarely live up to that hype. The problem with the future of Zelda is the Wii isn't build on cutting edge graphics, so you can't really sell the games like you did on the N64, or even the Gamecube, which I didn't really care for as a system.

it means they got a horrible person to review the game >.<

They got some faggot that normally reviews FPS games, I read it On their site somewhere. So he probably didn't even want to review this in the first place. + if you watched that "We got a Wii" Special that Gamespot had, you would of seen how badly they suck at the game.

I've played the Wii version, own the Wii version, and beat the Wii version. It's an awesome game.

i like zelda, But i hate nentendo.

Zelda is a fucken flop twin*** ^_^ Fa****

and you dont seem to understand this was hyped often as greatest game of all time, 9.5+, goty, and to be more of a legend than ocarina of time.

a flop is when it doesnt meet the hype. this was most certainly at the very least hyped 9.0+ by just about every1.

DUDE, you give it WAY too much credit man.

What the hell.

Twin**** edited my post.... fa****

well i have it on the cube and played on wii....i dont know how its not AAA...cuz the game is amazing