Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

XBox Hacking?

Ok I have been trying to find a way to rip the music files from and xbox disk and download them to my computer. So far I have found a couple ways to do it, But they are require a working modded xbox. I have one xbox that is working that is unmodded. As well as an xbox thats the CD blew out on, that I would be willing to mod. Now I was wondering if there is a program out there that I could use that wouldn't need a modded xbox, that I could use to rip the files. Or if I will just have to break down and get my broken xbox fixed. Oh if you know of any good cracking programs I would like to hear of them.

If you don't mind cracking that baby open, than you should probably pick up a set of torx drivers and open it up, pop out the HD and hook it into your PC, or you could just as easily buy a HD2PC usb connector which I prefer and do it that way.

Yea, thats good and all, but the easiest way of all is just find your xbox ip(not hard) and use an ftp program to connect that way you can transfer game files and music. The only hard part is figuring out which folder goes with what.

Yea, thats good and all, but the easiest way of all is just find your xbox ip(not hard) and use an ftp program to connect that way you can transfer game files and music. The only hard part is figuring out which folder goes with what.

WOW this topic is old

Did you happen to notice where he said his cd drive was broken therefore rendering an ftp connection to copy a game useless.

Someone needs to find a way to softmod Xbox 360's without being caught by Xbox Live. Modding Halo 3 would be so badass.

Someone needs to find a way to softmod Xbox 360's without being caught by Xbox Live. Modding Halo 3 would be so badass.

Its been done and I know there was a tut on mod4hire.com, but its been shutdown because the owner got arrested for selling modded halo2 disk. But it has been done, but the thing is most people arent willing to risk the $400 they spent on it

and obtw Aimcrack i know the cd drive is broken, but that shouldn't affect the hdd.

and obtw Aimcrack i know the cd drive is broken, but that shouldn't affect the hdd.

True, but how do you expect to get the cd's contents onto the hard drive if it's broken.

True, but how do you expect to get the cd's contents onto the hard drive if it's broken.

You could download the files and send them to your Xbox via FTP. That's what I did for the original Halo. You just have to be sure you have all the required files. You should be able to get everything you need from Xbins, through mIRC.