Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Have you got any problems with PS3?

Well, all of my friends say their PS3 freezes, playback doesn't work with blu-ray, downloading takes forever, they can't ever sign on...

Yet, I can download fast, always sign on, and my PS3 never freezes.

Do your PS3s have any problems?

EDIT: I do have one problem, and that's the video chat..... I can do regular chat.. but when I plug in my eyetoy, it stops working...

Edited by Zhuinden

first off i never had a problem with my uncles ps3... meby they dont have ps3's and they are trying to be like Poply and dissing it

I have not had one problem with my ps3.

The old games are playable on the system fine. Just some of the older games seem pixelated on a large HD TV they stretch the screen to fit the aspect, which would happen in any system. They just need to patch it and it will be fine.

Iv seen it freeze before, but not while I was playing. probably an ID 10T Error.

ps3 to my knowledge never frozed b4 note i dont have one my cousins has one never seen it freeze he play a variety of games from ps to ps3 and watch moves on it to

I have never seen one freeze. The only one I have seen freeze is the demo. Which does so to limit how long people sit in front of the demo. Like many demos do...

I have kept mine on for hours at a time. I watch movies on it, surf the internet in HD, Transfer pictures back and fourth on wireless media, play games ETC and It has never froze, or done anything else weird.

No one got that joke? Wow.. o.0

No one got that joke? Wow.. o.0

i get it now. idiot error... :(

Yeah, I didn't get that joke till Poptart pointed it out. :(

Wow, everyone actually has played the PS3 here. I haven't had the privledge of even holding the controller yet...

Yeah, I didn't get that joke till Poptart pointed it out. :(

Wow, everyone actually has played the PS3 here. I haven't had the privledge of even holding the controller yet...

i havent played with the ps3 nor held the controller but ive had more than enough chances at ps3 kiosks. though i do know a fair amount about the ps3.

ehh, I only know the basics.

Great graphics, Blu-Ray discs, Six-Axis controllers, and a friggin huge yet sleek and sexy console.

If thats all true it would mean I would have to wait a year and see what happens. D=

This sucks I havent played it yet. Its always off at game stores I go to checking out new games.

Ahh well......:)

i've seen frozen PS3's in stores, but if you've ever seen the inside of one of those demo cases they should freeze dam thing packed so tight in there no room to breathe

i don't know about things like the downloading and the blue-ray drive, but i heard the ps1/ps2 emulation on it is really bad.

http://www.joystiq.com/2006/12/13/ps2-grap...look-like-crap/

That's old time speculation upon first release.

He's zoomed into the quality of the screen to make it more dramatizing.

Edited by Sgt. Snoo Snoo

Well the demo Ps3's freeze just like any other demo 360 included. But mine, nor my friends have had 1 problem since we got it.