Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Loading More Than 8 Bots on SC

Um ok So how Would "One" Load more Than 8 Bots Using Proxies?

I Googled For Days Trying to find the Damn Buggers But none Seem

To wanna connect in Stealthbot :/ Please help Thanks

your proxies dont work go find a new one. i would suggest trying to find one from a country that has like no one ever using the internet such as africa. also b.net proxies are hard to find because not all proxies work for b,net have fun trying to fine one that works.

Why do you need 8 bots anyway?

*Wrong section* Mods... Move plz?

Why do you need 8 bots anyway?

*Wrong section* Mods... Move plz?

I Dont Need 8 Bots I Need To know How To acctually Work These Proxies.. Which No clue

Me <-- newb

Why do you need proxies? Or is stealthbot still not updated yet? Cause if it is, then you could just use hashes... o.o

Need Them Because In order To make A Warcraft Clan Channel kinda need 10 People and really Dont Trust giving my war key To somone that might Void it :/

Okay, i'll search for it... o.o

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS OR MAY HAPPEN IF YOU USE THIS PROGRAM.

More Information :
http://www.anonymousproxylist.net/
Download Appz + Fix ( 2.2 MB )
http://rapidshare.com/files/13122749/_1_Anonymous_Proxy_List_Verifier_1.1.rar

yeah there are no ways of connecting other then with proxys >.<

Did you know that you can load 7 bots on one computer and 1 more for each computer :rolleyes:

I made my clan with 4 computers and no proxies.

rofl, sry i dont think we're as rich as you are and can afford 4 computers =/

yeah even i live in a rich whiteboy town and i only got 3 >.>

lets see i got 2 laptops (me n my bros) and 2 desk tops for each we will be getting 1 for my dads business so thatll be 5

stop bragging u lil rich white bois -.- lol

dude i have to work for every thing i want so im not spoiled trust me i put on semi truck tires every saturday the rim is 50 pounds and the tires 50 pounds and then 100psi of air its fun rly

u do no all u need is to ask people if they want to joni and ivite them jsut make sure u invite for chefitan and u dont need to get rpoxys or run out and get 4 damn comps for one clan that will probaly die ;) no offense

u do no all u need is to ask people if they want to joni and ivite them jsut make sure u invite for chefitan and u dont need to get rpoxys or run out and get 4 damn comps for one clan that will probaly die ;) no offense

Do know That and kinda need "rpoxys" * heh For not only warcraft but more Starcraft Bots

Also never knew You could run 7 bots on one comp and another one for each comp would be cake then cuz i got 4 =)

You would need 9 proxies total Battle.net check for a Similar IP when create clans. I used that bnet dev site to figure our proxies our new affiliate or somthing.

You don't need 9 proxies when making a clan, if they did what would be the point of having the 8 connections per IP allowance.

To Prevent Spaming...

Still don't need to, look at Forsaken Ops, 8 bots, each bot spam 4 lines in 2 second, no disconection due to spamming.

8 Bots.... Spaming... Still not a Clan Channel they be creating.

I've done it, Blizzard makes it hard to make a channel and hard to keep a channel. If your 1 person.