Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Photpgraphy Contests.

Once i think about this We'll Have contests where there will be a subject and People will submit picture of said Subject.

You have to take the picture. This is going of the honor system or if you can Prove you took it then so be it.

Start Thinking of ideas.

I think The first topic will be any shot of water.

Ok, I will take some pictures as soon as the sun is back up.

uhh i got no water shots but i got a shitload of landscapes..........

really the only pic i have w/ water in it. its La Jolla bay and Downtown San Diego in distance

roundsandiego010wr6.th.jpg

Thats Really a Nice Picture. I'm gonna choose one out of the other thread and Add it to this.

money%20381.jpg

if my pool was a little cleaner i would go take a few cool pics -_-"

D: image shack killed my resolution. it whould be a crazy 3k+

Edited by Mr.Lp

Use Ghoztcrafts Uploader. It is a wonderful tool that i don't think is taken advantage of when it should be.

Use Ghoztcrafts Uploader. It is a wonderful tool that i don't think is taken advantage of when it should be.

Aye-Men.

the sizes of my pictures are more then 2x the max for Ghoztcraft uploader

im feeling you chose water just because you have such a large range of pictures to choose from, but no judgement. You should almost always start off any line of art competitions with a freestyle because you'll bring in the most amount of people, then you move into portraits, landscapes, emotive portraits, urban landscape, then you can go into more specific themes.