Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

NFS Carbon Disc - Scratched!!

Ok I was playing some Need for Speed Carbon and my little brother came up and flipped my 360!!!

So yeah Cd scratched :(

Any method on getting the scratches out? Besides a cd buff?

this doesnt really remove scraches but if you put in freezer for about 30 min it cleans it really well *whip off w/ paper towel* to get scratches out you need a kit :\

Aww I can care less getting it "Clean" I just want to play some Carbon but I cant :( ...

fuck man I feel so fucked over.. I bought a Halo2 because I couldnt find mine then I did.. so I went to return it and they said We cant refund your money because you opened this game!!! WTF!! they said we can only give you another one.. how the fuck does that help god fuck you wal mart

just go to a gamestop or game store or sumthing and get a CD repair kit, there only like 10$ and some of em actually help alot.

ya or have an old cr scract remover laying around ??? and some work fro all thing if u check ur comp cd one see if it dose video games

There is this liquid thing, I seen it at bestbuy.com. It removes the scratches by filling them in with a thin clear thingy.. I forgot, it was like 4 years ago.. lol

the whole point of this theard was to see if any "free" ways with out spending money on any kits

OOO i got a idea go smash it against the wall and it will make it totally good again

in the end NEVER FLIP UR XBOX, only time i moved mine with a cd was when i was playing GRAW and THANK GOD THAT GAME SUCKED

I'll stick to 2142 and leave my computer where it is, and my cd wont get scratched. ^_^

Tie your Xbox in chains next time.

Actually a better way:

1.Rent the game of choice at your local Blockbuster or Hollywood Video or whatever

2.Pull a switch-a-roo. (replace your scratched one with the one from the store)

(Warning:Try this at your own risk. I have never tried this, It just came to mind.)

Ok I was playing some Need for Speed Carbon and my little brother came up and flipped my 360!!!

So yeah Cd scratched ;)

Any method on getting the scratches out? Besides a cd buff?

LOL why didnt u beat the s**t out of him then and there

Actually a better way:

1.Rent the game of choice at your local Blockbuster or Hollywood Video or whatever

2.Pull a switch-a-roo. (replace your scratched one with the one from the store)