Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

My recent stuff

The Abstracts are really good. I commend you for using real Film over a digital camera. It's something I wish I had the money to do to set my own photo lab up. Haveing some one else develope pictures you took, at least to me doesn't do you justice.

I do heart my digital camera though.

This should be the right section.

Holy crap, nice work. My favorite was the pool table. Have you been taking photo classes or is this a personal hobby of yours?

another thing div totally surpasses me at :) and i actually like photography

This should be the right section.

Holy crap, nice work. My favorite was the pool table. Have you been taking photo classes or is this a personal hobby of yours?

I am assitant instructor/teachers aid, i am basically in control of the digital portion of the class, which is pretty cool, but then my nickname changed from ninjaman to photoshopkid... my nick is div damnit, rl and on the net. some bs there.

Not many of those were taken with an analog camera though, its pretty easily to tell. they will always be b&w and be very grainy, (the portraits of my little brother) i'd like to do it all in analog but its just too expensive.