Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

1000 Post Contest

For those that don't know here is how this works.

This is a contest to be the 500th and 1000th poster in this thread. Prizes will be awarded at the 500th post and a grand prize at the 1000th post.

Eligibility:

You must have at least 100 posts to participate in this contest. If you would like to participate go get 100 posts else where and then you can participate to win. If you post and i Notice you don't meet the requirements then your post will be deleted. If you continue to post you will be disqualified from participating at all.

Updated 3/21

Not to Pick on KKK again but he's the one that inspired this update. To be eligible I must see you as an active poster in this topic. Even if you have 500 posts but you haven't posted in this thread that often I'm gonna give it to some one else who has shown they really wish to win it. I can't really set a specific limit but of how much you have to post in this thread. As a General guideline Your posts should be able to be seen several times on every couple pages.

You also shouldn't come in with a initial post like 15 posts from the winning post.

Let it be known that KKK posting the 500th post was coincedental but the way it came across it seemed as if he planned it. I know other wise now.

Any one who starts posting activly in here or has been posting activly to this point will be eligible.

Rules:

No Double Posting.

Added 3/13/07

No Deleting your own posts to lower the overall thread Count. XGhozt can monitor this and doing this will eliminate you from this contest and any other future contest.

No flameing. This is a friendly contest so flaming won't be tolerated.

Spamming is allowed but is frowned upon. You will not get in trouble for spamming. However mini conversations rather then spam will help the thread progress. But if you feel the need to spam your more then welcome to. You may not just type random Letters. Spam must be words. Nothing like: skdjfshldgldksghdfklghdflkghdflgjfhdlhor8e Also No just posting Numbers.

My Posts do count toward the 1000 although i will make an effort to not take either of the winning post numbers. If someone should happen to take both winning posts they will forfeit the 500th post to the 501st post and will receive the 1000th post prize and a bonus prize to be determined if this scenario happens. Prizes will be awarded at the close of this contest.

Serious Rules do not apply to this thread. This is in serious because I will be the only person to mod this thread and serious is the only forum i have control of. I'm the one supplying the prizes so I think this is fair. This Prevents things getting deleted that shouldn't be and so forth. In the past things with these contest have gone awry because to many people were trying to mod the thread. If I find some other person moding the thread with out my permission the contest will be void. This also prevents the winners from being disputed, Like in the past.

Modified 3/13/07 9:58pm EST

If you Cast the 500th or 1000th Vote Take a Screen Shot. And save it. If you are unaware Of how to take a screen shot I'll explain.

After you cast the 500th or 1000th post Press print Screen.(it's Next to F12) Then Open Paint and Copy it onto Paint.

Then Use the Uploader On Ghoztcraft or the one Image Shack has.

Save it

Submit to Me Through Pm Or in this thread.

I have the Final say.

Prizes:

500th Post will receive a 1 year Vip To Ghoztcraft. Or a 1 Month Rapid Share Premium account. Or 1 month of the good hosting package, From Purge hosting. You Can Choose. About a 10 dollar Value

1000th post

Will Recieve a Lifetime VIP package if you are not already a VIP And a 3 Month Rapid Share Premium account. Or if you're A Vip then you will get a 6 month Rapid Share and 1 month of Pwnage Hosting From Purge Hosting. About a 25 Dollar Value.

If you are one of the winners and there is something else you wish to receive in the price range contact me and we can negotiate. If we can't agree then you get one of the above. No If's and's or But's. Again I'm willing to negotiate but yet again my say is final.

Edited by i-8-my-goldfish

Poopy

Edit: This should be moved to spam section... -.- It will just add on to people's post count which isnt really fair.

Edited by MadChat

Did you read what I wrote? The only place I control is this forum. If you wanna supply the prizes then we can move it where ever you want. And who really cares about post count really? I mean they show that your active but who cares you could have 2000 posts and 905 could be shitty. or you could have 100 Posts and they could all be quality.

If ghozt want to give me power in Spam section then so be it. But other wise it stays here or some one else can run this contest and supply the prizes.

Well. I have an Idea. I could post my java program one line at a time. that would bring me up to at least 600...

well whatever. You speaking of the coding for the program? and not a program that can post for you correct? lol

Fart

Also If any one has other suggestions for the Prizes. Suggest them. I might consider

Hell yea im ready. make the best man win :thumbsup:

so anything new or interesting to start this thing off.

Haha, No using bots, they won't work. Thanks to Invision Power Board it will just join all your posts together as one :(

Erm Thank you viper. No posting Just numbers like that Either.

That better be a cd key, rofl.

Of course! So I can spam this thread full of em haha

anymore void keys you would like to share with us?

Wow isn't this thread getting off like a 15 yo masturbating for the first time.

righty then... odd comparison, and yeah why can I not post keys? lol. I might as well be constructive while I spam the SERIOUS DISCUSSION BOARD...

Lol, like my sig?

its serious but its also a contest, there is nuthing you can talk about seriously for 1000 post!!

Rotflmfaowlaghs

Translation

Rolling on the floor laughing my ass off while looking at ghozts huge signature.

Viper i also had no idea they were keys. Just include some thing else when you post them Even if it's the word Key. LOLASAUROUS

so.... can you give me a voided wc3 or even a working one?

Yep even thats fine. And yes I relize this is serious discussion. And I am going against what i preeched about so strongly but It's my contest. My prizes.

So NAH

even tho dose it matter where this thread is it is still a contest either way.