Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Motor Mayhem

never herd of it o.o is it some race game?

No. ITS SO FUCKING FUN!!! Its all shooting with crazy guns and creative stuff and out of control gameplay (its fun) google it.

No. ITS SO FUCKING FUN!!! Its all shooting with crazy guns and creative stuff and out of control gameplay (its fun) google it.

oooooooooooooooooooooooo still sounded like a racing game.......but if what you say is true, i might adore the game.

oooooooooooooooooooooooo still sounded like a racing game.......but if what you say is true, i might adore the game.

All my friends liked it. We played it EVERY TIME! The game doesn't have like team mode or things like that. So one of the reasons why its fun is that you can make your modes just by imagination. You think of a mode. When your satisfied, you know.

EX. You say WTF? no team co op mode? So you just go to vs battle. Instead of fighting each other, you can just pretend your teams even though you can still hit each other. Just fight the other comps without hitting each other and fighting sie-by-side.

You get it now? I just made up "Level up"

The official weapons of the game

mine

rockets

artillery

flak cannon

Chain gun

Missile Salvo

Homing missile

Heat seeking missiles

Gauss Cannon

Pulse Laser

EMP missile

NUKE

Level up.

1. Machine Gun

2.mines

3.rockets

4.artillery

5.flak cannon

6.heat seekers

7.missile salvo

8.homing missile

9.chain gun

10.gauss cannon

11.pulse laser

12.NUKE

Ok. I made this up. You start the game with level 1. (your rank)

Level 1 has machine gun. You only use the weapon at your level. Every time you make a kill, you go up 1 level.

Ex. I'm level 9. I using a chain gun. If I make a kill, I move on to the gauss cannon.

The higher the level, the more stronger, destructive the weapons are.

HAPPY HUNTING!