Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

The Make a wish Game.

The game is simple...wish for something, and grant the wish of the person before you, but make sure it has a defect... ex.

Person1: I wish I had Unlimited money.

Person2: Wish granted, but god just destroyed the world.

I wish....

etc

I'll start.

I wish I could make more money.

wish granted, you are now a whore

I wish i had a dog

Wish Granted, however the dog is male and is always horny and wil not stay away from humping you leg.

I wish it was summer time.

wish granted but the polar ice caps have melted due to global warming millions have died

I wish that monkeys could fly

Wish granted all the monkeys in the world can now magically fly, How ever there now angry they can fly so they have all decided to all hover above you at all times. Your life just got a lot shittier....Litterally.

I wish to go to the moon and have unlimited Oxygen and suitible temperature range and food and water

granted, however the food and water floated away while you were gazing at the earth, and due to the well make of the suit you cannot take it off to kill yourself in the vacuum

I wish the next person posting died

Granted, how ever i have turned into a zombie and eventually we all turn into zombies and there is no more people to eat so we all end up dying.

I wish I had a 4 slot bread toaster.

wish granted, however, you are a dead zombie and the toaster is useless

/me's zombie brain is still working and partially human, he quickly wishes everyone was alive and normal

Wish Granted. How ever every one is now exactly the same because normal is what you personally believe it is. We're fucked.....

Now that I am a human again I wish I could live forever and wouldn't age mentally or physically over ager 50.

wish granted, however, you didn't count on everyone dieing, in a war, you are now all alone with no internet or electricity and the bio chemicals in the weapons are very slowly eating away from you, you will die...in about 20 years. oh, and your dog, he now has rabies

I wish the world blew up

Wish granted, how ever just the world blew up and not the people on it. As i was shooting into the atmosphere from the explosion of earth I quickly wished

I wish that the world and all it's entities was back to the way it was befor the explosion.

wish granted, however this means you cannot die, gonna suck when the sun dies out

I wish I had a sex slave

wish granted ,but its Micheal Jackson.have fun!

I wish i had an xbox 360

wish granted, however, its in 10k pieces

I wish I was a albatross

Lol an albatross. Wish granted but you get eatin by a whale.

I wish had a house keeper too clean my house

( your grant doesn't exactly work, but w/e lol)

wish granted, however she is a dumb bitch and breaks everything, then puts the vacuum on blow and shit goes everywhere. She is also wanted by the mob who find her and leave her dead in your house and found by the cops who came by to ask about recent activities and saw her through the window.

I wish i had super powers

Wish granted you have the super power to make your own body parts shrink you can grow hair 10x as fast as any human, you have the ability to smell only flatulance from any where at any time.

I wish there were no natural Disasters that messed up people lives

wish granted due to so few casualties the world's population increases at 10 fold the rate it would of and everyone dies of starvation (rofl, I killed us again)

i wish penguins could dance

Wish granted. Since the majority of the panguins are at the poles. There simultaneous dancing would shake the whole earth thus throwing it out of orbit and into the sun.

I wish virtus had no more wishes ever. he always ends up destroying the earth and now he's got me doing it. Well bitch what now I destroyed it again with out wishing it back.

due to the deafness of the gene he thought fish said "i wish Virtus had no more fishes"

*doesn't care cuz he doesn't like fish really*

I wish we all lived in pergatory

Wish granted but now everyones mind has been erased so that any religion they believe in is gone so now we have people aiming aimlessly around not knowing where to go.

I wish for for no immune deficiencies of any kind

wish granted due to so few casualties the world's population increases at 10 fold the rate it would of and everyone dies of starvation (rofl, I killed us again)

I wish elephants could turn invisible

Wish granted but only when your in the middle of a stampede.

I Wish for a SHARUBERRRRRRRY

granted, however, after cripp gives it to you you change your mind, upon his refusal to get you a mangrove tree you kill him

i wish you a merry xmas

Wish Granted BUT NO HAPPY NEW YEAR

I wish i had a puppy