Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Guess the Number.

This Contest is to Guess the number. 1 to 1,000,000 Please read the rules below. This contest is for 1 year of VIP.

Rules for this contest are as follows.

Other rules don't apply in here. The rules stated in this thread are the only rules to be followed.

Any one can Post here but this is meant to give a 1 year VIP out. So if the person who wins is a VIP they will choose who gets it. At my discretion. If they can't decide in a timely fashion I will make the decision. Please Have some one in mind.

You can only post 1 guess at a time. Multiple guesses will not count and only the first number will be considered.

Please When you Guess if you post words or anything besides numbers make sure the last thing you type is the number you wish to guess. This means taht in your post the last thing i should read is the number your guessing. It should always be a number. If you wish to post words or conversations please do so BEFORE your Guess.

I will monitor this thread pretty heavily so when a person guesses I will say Higher or lower or winner. However you may not post until i have responded to the last number. For example

Person A:45

Now no one would be able to post until i respond with Higher or Lower or Winner.

So Here is another example

Person A: 45

Goldfish:lower

Person B: 1

Goldfish: Higher

Any numbers that are posted after my response and after the person number will not be counted. Only the one directly after my Respose.

Example:

Goldfish: higher

Person A; 29

Person B: 31

Person C 35

Only person A would be counted. Person B and C are welcomed to guess those numbers after i respond.

This will go as quick as I'm able to respond to it. Some days this will get more activity and others not so much. This will be one of the thread i make a habit to check every time I'm on the site. People will not have to guess every number as it will get narrowed down untill the desired number is reached.

As for trusting me with the number. Your just going to have to rely on me that the number i choose will be the number taht stays the whole contest. I will not change it. You just have to take my word on this.

Tips.

I am active every night so this thread will be most active at Night as thats when i'm able to respond the most. There are some afternoons for a short period where i'll be able to respond a few times.

So let the games begin. I going sleepies now.

My number guess is 951

Edited by Zhuinden

Higher mook i think you guys were posting at the same time.