Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Continued discussion when the contest closes for what ever reason.

Post in here when the contest closes.

Talk about the reason for closure. Posts do not count towards the contest in here.

you publicly used my name ..... but what ever. i said it was ok but you got paranoid and said to pick a different option why cant you send it. I said its ok 5-10 times.

you publicly used my name ..... but what ever. i said it was ok but you got paranoid and said to pick a different option why cant you send it. I said its ok 5-10 times.

on the internet, everything is in some way public, get used to it.

and you have to remember that this is HIS contest. Gold can do whatever the hell he wants with you, if he doesnt feel comfortable sending you a physical item, deal with it, get a paypal, find another site you would like mebership on, or hell even donate it to GC i mean its only 6 bucks..

Here are the conversationunedited so everyone knows I will also include the text from the PM

Cripp: Hey

BlUeFoX679: hey

Cripp: My mom thinks your a rapist.

Cripp: lol

BlUeFoX679: lol

Cripp: Since i gave my address out.

BlUeFoX679: well she'll see im not

BlUeFoX679: and im just send you the cash

BlUeFoX679: cause it's just easier

Cripp: awwwwwwww

Cripp: hmmmmmmm so what was the end total tho?

BlUeFoX679: like 10 bucks

BlUeFoX679: and i won't have to pay shipping if i send you cash

Cripp: so your only giving me six?

BlUeFoX679: yes

Cripp: awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

BlUeFoX679: dude don't even start lol

Cripp: keep it then >.<

BlUeFoX679: dude please don't get fresh I had a bad time at work.

Cripp: i am not just keep it and see if i win more lol

BlUeFoX679: well ok. I'm gonna donate the 6 dollars then

BlUeFoX679: to the site

Cripp: y

BlUeFoX679: well ok i'll continue to hold it but it's prolly gonna be a bit before 5k is reached

BlUeFoX679: and also i don't want to cause problems with your folks

BlUeFoX679: i don't want them thinking im some internet predator

BlUeFoX679: cause im not

Cripp: thats why i say keep it.....

BlUeFoX679: ok

Cripp: i bought the frame gosh darn it .....

BlUeFoX679: so return it

Cripp: so wwe did not let you send it as a gift?

Cripp: fish?

BlUeFoX679: no they won't

Cripp: seems werid

BlUeFoX679: there mode of opperation is different. And for them being a big buisness that they are it's od

Cripp: did you call>

BlUeFoX679: no cause they don't opperate on sunday and it should be an option on the site to give it as a gift if it were a possibility

Cripp: if you called maybe they can set it up from them or they have it as a gift bag (pay extra for bag) ...

BlUeFoX679: lol no the gift bag is 3 dollars extra

Cripp: thats what i safid

Cripp: maybe just call and say you want to give it as a gif t but with out the speacial bbag

BlUeFoX679: well your paretns are still gonna flip out if i send anything now

Cripp: there going to flip out if you dont..... they would flip out if you sent cash.

Cripp: i made a big deal out of it. got the frame said your not a rapist. an if you sent cash or send nothing.... ,

BlUeFoX679: what the difference if i send cash or an item?

BlUeFoX679: would a check make them feel better with my info on it

Cripp: Lol well cash would just make it seem odd that you "said" you were sending the undertaker thing.

BlUeFoX679: well it's a hassle on my part and i know originally i agreed to pay shipping for you but thats makes the tola like 4 bucks over the 6

Cripp: the 1000th post thats it! (sench i didnt take the rappid share account) ???

Cripp: sence*

Cripp: or ill awnsers some of those questions of yours

BlUeFoX679: no those questions were a bad idea lol

Cripp: some of those are impossible tho since ghozt did some cleaning

BlUeFoX679: the rapid share may work

BlUeFoX679: no all of them are all still possible

BlUeFoX679: those question aren't all found on Ghoztcraft

Cripp: who cahnged your mind lol

Cripp: changed* and yes i need to start saving my ims

BlUeFoX679: i'll go look at what 6 dollars can get me through rapid share now

Cripp: 1000th post

Will Recieve a Lifetime VIP package if you are not already a VIP And a 3 Month Rapid Share Premium account. Or if you're A Vip then you will get a 6 month Rapid Share and 1 month of Pwnage Hosting From Purge Hosting. About a 25 Dollar Value.

Cripp: why dont you just use that for the 4 bucks extra

BlUeFoX679: I'll get you onem onth Rapid share.

BlUeFoX679: cause im paranoid now that your parents wil lgo crazy

BlUeFoX679: so this is an easy fix

Cripp: noooo n on ono

Cripp: thats wastin your money

BlUeFoX679: no me sending you anythign physical is out of the option

BlUeFoX679: i want nothing to do with your parents I understand their concearn

Cripp: dude your going to waste your money i want something to vauble and they might freak but once they see i got the itam done deal.

Cripp: rapid sahre for me is like giving a baby a car

Cripp: chare*

BlUeFoX679: or tell them to open a PO box

Cripp: SHARE

Cripp: Po box cost money?

BlUeFoX679: yes? do you or your parents have paypal?

Cripp: I dont think so

BlUeFoX679: does a friend of your have pay pal

Cripp: my friend? none of them use paypal

Cripp: lol

Cripp: that i know of

BlUeFoX679: well figure out if they do lol.

Cripp: what happens if im the 10000th post your just going to send me cash?

Cripp: this could happen to anyone

BlUeFoX679: well thats why i stated if your parent think im a rapist open a PO box

BlUeFoX679: I posted it right in the contest

BlUeFoX679: to avoid this

Cripp: Lol Mom and dad can you get a po box so i cant 1 itam from a person over the net Parents no it cost money and why are you ging out info mation to people you really dont know over the net

BlUeFoX679: well idk man cause i don't want problems and if i send you an object there gonna flip out regardless

BlUeFoX679: cause they know i have your adress

Cripp: i already told them now if an item does not show up they iwll flip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlUeFoX679: So here's the options. Find A friend with Pay pal. Open a PO box, or find another option thats not a physical item. or i keep the money or you donate it to ghozt craft

BlUeFoX679: those are it

Cripp: Ok how many times do i say this... Tmzoids (10:47:57 PM): i already told them now if an item does not show up they iwll flip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlUeFoX679: YEs i understand that

BlUeFoX679: but im now not comfortable sending an item. I'm not a rapist and you will never see me ever. your parents will just have o give it time

Cripp: Dude just send its fine

BlUeFoX679: or i send you a check with my info on it so your parents can look me up

Cripp: they think your rapist they cant do any thing to you. i am the reciving the itam and giving out the info if they cant trust me then they will learn o he really did win and this isnt fake.

BlUeFoX679: or put yur parents on aim and i'll try to reason with them

BlUeFoX679: show them the damn contest lol

Cripp: I did but dude your talking about the net it dont matter where you are Ghoztcraft doessnt scan you before your ok to join

Cripp: thats example

Cripp: just send it the only person that is going to get in trouble is me

Cripp: and what happens lets say gooner wins ? he is even younger and you will have to deal ith that

BlUeFoX679: well I'm going to make some damn modification after this so i don't go thrugh this again

BlUeFoX679: cause this is rediculous

Cripp: sending items to people it dont matter who you are (but ghozt)

Cripp: i got a point tho?

BlUeFoX679: no it does cause i fi send you shit it confirms to your parents that i really have your adress. If you get nothing you could have given me the wrong adress so to speak

BlUeFoX679: or i could have lost your info

Cripp: Lol you know how moms are they will be like see he just wanted tyour address he was never going to send you something he was only trying to get your info!

Cripp: parents i know mine like a book.

BlUeFoX679: lol well the difference there is i don't care where you live

Cripp: Just sendd it

BlUeFoX679: no dude it's out of the question. Weigh the options above

BlUeFoX679: Give me a descision tommorow

BlUeFoX679: if not I will donate it to the site in your honor

BlUeFoX679: cause i am not going to get involved any further

BlUeFoX679: this is all ready deeper then i would have even thought about getting into

Cripp: DUDE SEND IT they have to deal with me who the hell cares OK i was dumb enough to send it now your going to make your self look bad by backing out and then i get chewed on more witch once you send the itam i can shove it in there face and 20$ for a frame just follow through dont back out and make me look like im just ging my info to who ever and make tyou look bad also

BlUeFoX679: return the frame. I'm not sending anything physical end of story. Weigh your options. I gave you plentty. Good Night. I had a bad night at work and this is not helping I will talk to you tomorrow

Cripp: Dude you know this is my computer chances to and make you looking like you jsut wanted my info.

Cripp: when im off the comp remember how much that 6 bucks change gc.

BlUeFoX679: well i didn't want your info to rape you thats the difference and me not sending anything makes it seem as if i don't exist. SO end of story. If i knew it was gonna be the fucking complicated i would not have even considered giving you the option to win.

BlUeFoX679: cause i'm starting to get annoyed now

Cripp: you are not going to let me win because my mom and dad are concered about me? Just send it then it makes you look like hte biger person and not a rapist and if you dont they will not trust you dont you understand

BlUeFoX679: no it doesn't make me look like the bigger person at all and they don't trust me as is so me sending you something is gonna make them trust me? i don't think so.

Cripp: not sending any thing means to them O he want to find out where he lived and was tricking him and said he would give him something

BlUeFoX679: Or I lost your info

BlUeFoX679: and you didn't wanna give it to me again

BlUeFoX679: cause of your parents concearn

Cripp: LOL dude just send the thing Ok why cant you trust me they are not dealing with you there deal with me this is all about trust and shows that im responsibler

Cripp: responsible

Cripp: I get in trouble either way

BlUeFoX679: No im done with this man. Im sorry your gonna get in trouble. Tell them to open a pay pal account. Thats free

BlUeFoX679: i gave you plenty of options now think abiout them

BlUeFoX679: Now im signing off now. Cause I don't need this right now

Cripp: u back yet?

BlUeFoX679: i am but im not entertaining anything of what we discussed

BlUeFoX679: THread is updated

BlUeFoX679: thats how it stands

BlUeFoX679: if you continue to go on about it i'll just block you cause there are people i am talking too. i will give you time to find some one who has pay pal.

BlUeFoX679: or one of the other options i gave you

Cripp: NO ONE has pay pal Why xcant you respect my disscison and send it.

Cripp: why do i have to give something away i won

Cripp: I won i got to pick what i wanted

BlUeFoX679: thats only one of the options

Cripp: They said ok they said dont give out any more info its the net dude people are parinoid about your kids you hear on the news another rape bla bl bla

Cripp: after you deicied to freak out i tlaked to my mom and dad.

Cripp: they said fine just if he ask for any if say no.

Cripp: If you had kids and you didnt know about gc and stuff im sure your parioid to

BlUeFoX679: i don't beleive taht at all. Them changing there mind just like that is unlikely after being so concearned

BlUeFoX679: you Pm is answered

BlUeFoX679: now just wither stop with this for now or im gonna blaock you

Cripp: They never that concerced at first wtf you want me to do to prove to you make a vid?

Cripp: saying to you OK ...

BlUeFoX679: no.

BlUeFoX679: go read my Pm

Cripp: WOW.

BlUeFoX679: And i didn't want to bring this up. But the controversey that happens I was kind enough to include you in it for fairness. because it reality virtus had the 2500.

Cripp: Ya but i would be on you about that 2 it was your mistake to delete the post. what happen if you deleted and never saw vitrus 2500

Cripp: Pm awnsered .

BlUeFoX679: no it wasn't my mistake it was a server eror and the rules state no double posts

BlUeFoX679: but thats not the point

Cripp: Lol you deleted the post your MIStake

BlUeFoX679: no it was a double post I would delete any other double post

BlUeFoX679: so why not that one

Cripp: fish all i said it was a mistake and after you said double posting is aloud close to the winning post

BlUeFoX679: but if they have paypal tell them to email me and i'll send them the 6 bucks through paypal and they can give it to yuo

BlUeFoX679: [email protected]

BlUeFoX679: I'll write them an explanation and everything

Cripp: fish fish fish wth do you want me to do no one i know has paypal JUSt send it you really want me to make vid i will

Cripp: i will waste a take to show you that its ALRIGHT to send it

BlUeFoX679: no I'm done i told you i am uncomfortable.

Cripp: I am making a vid

Cripp: thats it

Cripp: tommarow

BlUeFoX679: And how bout this then. I am not covering shipping now. You won 6 bucks and the contest stated that Shipping was included

BlUeFoX679: so go find something that fits the technicalities

BlUeFoX679: end of story

BlUeFoX679: before i knew there were gonna be problems i was fine with covering the shipping

BlUeFoX679: Im not goign out of my way now

Cripp: fish you changing your story now.

Cripp: wow

Cripp: just wow

BlUeFoX679: your right I am

BlUeFoX679: go find somethign for 6 bucks

Cripp: this is 2 itmes we had problems.

BlUeFoX679: no the last one you didn't want any of the other tiems

BlUeFoX679: so i got you the Vip and you were happy

BlUeFoX679: If you wanted the rapid share i would have gotten you that

BlUeFoX679: or the purge hosting

Cripp: waste of money.......

BlUeFoX679: so thats right im changing the story and goign to exactly what the contest said

BlUeFoX679: any thing i said was out of the kindness of my heart

Cripp: fish guess what the 1000th wiiner witch is me shold ccover the shipping

Cripp: i didnt taker the rappid share so that covers shipping

Cripp: and you said i had time ot think about it and there we go it comes in handy

BlUeFoX679: cause i like you and would have been willing to cover the exra shipping but now that i originally knew your parents are uncomfortible even if there not now They were and im not gonna stir problems.

Cripp: you want ot talk to my mom?

BlUeFoX679: no i don't

Cripp: Wtf why cant you get me the item

BlUeFoX679: Im done. Except that im uncomfortable sending the Item. Go find a item on the internet that is 6 bucks or a friend with paypal End of the story.

BlUeFoX679: Now good bye again

Here is THE PM

Listen to me why cant you send it ME not them wtf is the point of competing there not going to open something for some stupid contest. you making me look like a dumb ass you going to have a problem with anyone not just me.

No dude. Bottom Line is you knew the rules you knew how the prizes worked. You said your self that you know your parents like a book so you should have intercepted them having a problem. I will not have a problem with others cause lots of people have paypal or Po boxes already. I'm not trying to screw you. You know im a man of my word cause i got you The VIP no questions asked. from the 1000k contest. I don't feel comfortable sending you an item knowing that your parents are concearned about me.

You dn't need to repeat any of what you said. As i understand it completly But understand that im not comfortable now.

Just said it Wtf you want me to do make a video to you them saying its ok for my son to receive a gift from you. I TALK TO THEM everyone is concerned when your under 18 if i had a mic i would record my moms voice just to show you but i dont ..... WTF you want me to do =(

and maybe they do have paypal who cares what they got i won i picked what i want now please send it. im all flustered now.

I told him its ok five time and even said my parents would talk to him he basically changed what he said and he will admit that always its HIS army system its HIS contest i under stand THAT i just want the item i requested. Im not oging to ask my parents to get paypal for one damn item. and they would say know any way because they be like wtf were not going to buy paypal service so you can get an item.

I WAS TALKING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE HAVING PAYPAL at the end. i know we dont have paypal.

Paypal Is free And Technicalities in the contest State 6 bucks shipping included.

And also my say is final. I don't wanna have to be like that but you leave me no option. I gave you several options. and you won't even consider them. you mind is set on the item you told me.

Which as stated above before i knew there were problems i would have been fine with this.

i say you keep the 6 bucks for all the trouble this has caused you. go get a slurpee or something lol.

and Cripp, your/your parents actions made him feel very uncomfortable. i know fish does not want to have the FBI at his door if your parents are just saying that to get his info. he is not going to send you a physical item. Deal with it.

Well it's not my nature to be like that. He just has to relize that he needs to find another item. that isn't something i need to mail to him.

Buy me a VIP if you cannot find anything, lol... xD

Ok they might hve concerns but who do you think bought the frame? thats how they found out and if they did not like the idea they would not have bought the frame. this is pointless to talk about so im done.

Return the god damn frame. Get your money back I told you that 4 fucking times. Get off the fucking one tracked mind. I'm getting annoyed with your shit I gave you plenty of other resonable option man. I like you alot cripp but this shit is pissing me off.

wow did i miss something? lol i think i did... so ehhh whats been up guys? uhhhh cripp if u dont want item or any other options u can buy me vip :D im j00r friend right cripp.... lol

If he doesn't give me an answer by like wednsday I'll donate the 6 dollars buy buying you 1 year VIP ruler.

this hole thing is because my parents are concerned but see i already gave out my info it dont matter now. im not on a one mind track you said we could buy any thing and thats what i picked i want an item if somebody's parents are not concerned about giving info over the net thats cool. oh fish my parents would love to talk to you if you like to. since you wont take my word for it. and you dont believe i talked to them. if this whole thing is about my parents then you should talk to them.

this hole thing is because my parents are concerned but see i already gave out my info it dont matter now. im not on a one mind track you said we could buy any thing and thats what i picked i want an item if somebody's parents are not concerned about giving info over the net thats cool. oh fish my parents would love to talk to you if you like to. since you wont take my word for it. and you dont believe i talked to them. if this whole thing is about my parents then you should talk to them.

doesnt matter. deal with it. gold gave you new options, you dont like em then too bad

Lp whats wrong you seem irradiated. I am trying to resolve this. in my eyes its just a waste of fishes money if its not something i want or something i will not use. Who made you final say in this any way.

Cripp read this in it's entirerty before you respond. This is the last time i'm explaining my self.

No but at one point you did say your parents were concearned. So thats what did it for me. Anything else before that is mute. Thats why I am going to technicalities with the contest.

The item you want is 5 bucks and the shipping is another 5. SO that's 10 bucks. You only won 6. Before there were any problems. We discussed this over aim and because i like you i told you that the shipping wouldn't be a huge deal. Then you tell me your parents are concearned, which i understand why with the world being what it is today, and that is what turned me off to sending you something in the mail.

You can't really fall back to the other contest and use that to say that can cover shipping as that contest was months ago and you had time to try and come up with something before this contest.

And Since this will be the last time explaining my self I'll bring the fact up that Virtus is really the one who won the contest. But Due to the controversy with the server lag and double post issue i was kind enough to include you so it would be fair to both of you. If i was a dick I would have just left it to virtus as he physically had the 2500th post first.

This will be the last time i explain my self. Cripp if your next response is still arguing or trying to convince me that your parents all of the sudden don't care now or anything else that you have already said then consider your prize forfeited. Because I have heard everything you have said and you have my stance on all this. My Stance will not change. So there is no more point arguing anymore. You have other reasonable options, choose one or i Donate the money to the site and make some one else a 1 year vip.

your going to be off Ghoztcraft because he is an ass hole.

i quoted this not to defend my item or that im still on a one track mind. that is what my dad said after he saw the pms up top. they want to talk to you fish. i didnt want to drag it out this far...... i guess i still have to decided give me time?

edit: Oh and you all think because he is my dad he automatically defends me witch he also agreed with fish intill he changed his mind.

No man you had your chance. I said that would be the last time explaining. You had Plenty of time. I don't care that they wish to talk to me. They're initial feelings of discomfort are what put me off and are what made me give you other more reasonable options. I gave you my email. But thats not the damn point.

Now here is the decision you can make. Who do you wish do make a 1 year VIP. If your next response doesn't contain some one who is active and is not VIP i will decide for you. Sorry man you had lots of time and plenty of good options to get your 6 dollars.

Contest is re opened as this is resolved or will be with your next response.

what ever i will just try and win the next one. Zhuinden or ruler of war. you pick

Ok. I originally said that if it came down to this That ruler would get this. So ruler I will set you up tonight when i gets home from work tonight.

Continued discussion takes place here since the contest is closed. This is for those who forgot about this thread.

^_^ DOUBLE POST !!!! jk jk lol

haha It's been way more then 24 hours. haha