Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Forza 2 causes 360's to brick

EITHER A) theres going to be an online patch available soon or :) mass recall of the game in which they will fix it and send new copy's to the shelfs at store's simple problem simple fix

NOTE: its not the xbox thats fucking up its the game -.- and it seems thats the ONLY game thats causing it

*moved*

It's too bad that the 360 was made so shitty. If it didn't have all of these hardware problems, it'd be perfect.

Why was this moved? :) This wasnt ment to bash the 360, It was more of a little warning to 360 owners to stay away from forza 2 for now. Oh well :)

it'd bound to lead to 360 bashing.

But you were the one who did the bashing first :D so that was kind of a weak reason to move it lol, if you felt the need to say what you said, could have made a new topic about it :)

But yea, if you decide to move it back be sure to delete these posts that arent related to the topic, meaning everything from your first one to mine :)

Thanks

well you got me. yeah i bashed it but it's kind of hard to argue against how poorly made the 360 is. i just find this a better place for a topic that makes a console look bad.

omfg poply its not the console its the game read all the quotes at the site they clearly state that their consoles fucked up AFTER they played the game so its clearly the game and not the console in other words the game fucks up the console

The 360 is better designed then the ps3. Its just the game programmers have no fucking idea how to make a game work on the glorious 360.

omfg poply its not the console its the game read all the quotes at the site they clearly state that their consoles fucked up AFTER they played the game so its clearly the game and not the console in other words the game fucks up the console

the 360's quality is still pretty shabby. the failure rates are horrible.

The 360 is better designed then the ps3
what do you base this on?

the ps3 has a faster processor , more ram, a better video card but it looks like a scanner. lol

PS3Scanner.jpg

i think we need to stop comparing the two and just talk about the games faults and goods like poply does XD.

Brownie, dont forget its also a refrigerator and a bbq grill! :wub:

ceb4e8b11752dad32b2e735f06bae3de17364.jpg

x box i saw was smart tho unlike ps.... i think xbox waited unlike ps and had more time to work at it with out letting any people down.

The 360 is better designed then the ps3
the george forman ps3 grill :wub:

but uh really, what do u base this on?

peter moore confirmed it was the 360 not the game

GS: Now, has this been prompted by any certain title? I know there's been reports of Forza 2 bricking systems...

PM: Nothing to do with software, guys, nothing to do with the titles. It's a general hardware failure, it's not a title. I know there's been some rumblings in the last two days about Forza 2, and I scratch my head at that one because that is simply not the case. This is a general hardware failure. That's when the three flashing red lights come up, and we need to take care of the hardware.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6173660.html?...estnews;title;1

*moved*

It's too bad that the 360 was made so shitty. If it didn't have all of these hardware problems, it'd be perfect.

QFT

Look at this link. This happens all too often to XBOX 360 Users, and it usually happen 1-3 months AFTER the ONE YEAR WARRANTY (wtf kind of warranty is that?) expires.

The three red lights, or "The Ring Of Death" indicates hardware failure or your cables aren't plugged in all the way. Usually it's hardware failure though.

the 360's quality is still pretty shabby. the failure rates are horrible.

QFT

peter moore confirmed it was the 360 not the game
what i was aiming at was that it happened to every 1 after they played the game so the game has to be some part of the problem i mean sure theres going to be a few hardware problems but that many reports for playing ONE game it just strikes me that that the game would some how have to be involved unless ppl get so mad at the game they throw their 360 at the wall then say "ZOMG IT BROKE I NEED A NEW 1"

what i was aiming at was that it happened to every 1 after they played the game so the game has to be some part of the problem i mean sure theres going to be a few hardware problems but that many reports for playing ONE game it just strikes me that that the game would some how have to be involved unless ppl get so mad at the game they throw their 360 at the wall then say "ZOMG IT BROKE I NEED A NEW 1"

The game may be inducing these hardware failures, but only because the hardware is faulty. The game is and was made perfectly fine.

its clearly the game and not the console
It's a general hardware failure, it's not a title.

yes i know that but i was saying that its causing it

i never had these problems back with my genisis.

pfft technology these days... going downhill rofl.

yeah, it certainly causes mine to freeze!

Well if we are talking about technology going downhill, all games nowadays are not made as properly as in the old times, they were able to make very good graphics and it didn't require very much resources (Shenmue on Dreamcast for example) but nowadays the mass-produced OS is to eat up the resources, the games are made to eat up the resources, and it is all so you would have to buy newer PCs over and over again. Soon, people will buy TPM-Enabled computers, and the whole world will suck because of the... What was it called... Palladium project.

Anyways, because we are talking about the XBOX360, it's a console made by MICROSOFT, it's not so hard for it to be faulty. But this Ring of Death thing is hilarious. Sucky hardware is used to gain mass-profit and lower the price. -_- Also, this way you'll have to buy a new one faster.

Well if we are talking about technology going downhill, all games nowadays are not made as properly as in the old times, they were able to make very good graphics and it didn't require very much resources (Shenmue on Dreamcast for example) but nowadays the mass-produced OS is to eat up the resources, the games are made to eat up the resources, and it is all so you would have to buy newer PCs over and over again. Soon, people will buy TPM-Enabled computers, and the whole world will suck because of the... What was it called... Palladium project.

Anyways, because we are talking about the XBOX360, it's a console made by MICROSOFT, it's not so hard for it to be faulty. But this Ring of Death thing is hilarious. Sucky hardware is used to gain mass-profit and lower the price. -_- Also, this way you'll have to buy a new one faster.

that might actually hold some truth if microsoft wasn't replacing all 360 consoles for free for 3 years and refunding everyone's money who has ever paid for a replacement due to the 3 red lights.