Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Potential blow for ps3?

I personally am excited for this release for the 360, as I say it... Fuck ps3, it's a waste of money anyway, even for 500 for a core package, it's still garbage to me. I used to be a hardcore playstation/ps2 fan back in the day, but since ps3: 1. Coming out almost a year after the 360, 2. More expensive than the 360, I just said fuck it. I mean honestly, nothing on that thing was really "Innovative".

I like the MGS series, and I will certainly like it more now since it's for the better system.

Dude, it said they might not that they will.

Dude, it said they might not that they will.

Look below,

The natural assumption, given the console hardware technology, is that Metal Gear Solid 4 will see its day on the Xbox 360

I bolded the word for you :)

dont let myg0t see this topic lulz and the ps3 is the better system because it can handle more data on 1 disk meaning that it can handle better graphics and more "game"(longer story) where as it would take multiple disks for the 360 to play MGS if they dont downgrade the graphics

True, but for the price alone, I say fuck the ps3 :).

Achievements, and a great game, to me, are what will bring me to buy this for the 360.

you know how muuch more detail the mgs4 could have when held on the ps3 disk compared to the 360? and thats if your 360 doesnt brick because of some game. Even if it lasts that long, the mgs4 will lack gameplay simply because of a mere 8 gb compared to the 50 something of the sony. Microsoft is cool but the ps3 is better.

Hmm, I still say 360 >_< (only because i have one :-P)

i know what u mean. but i have both but i dont let my little brother touch my ps3.. thats all that needs to be said.

The 360 Failed the 7th gen...

The PS3 is to soon it sohuld be 8th gen

Wii still sounds funny

Mygot couldnt have said it better his self.

lol yeah wii does sound funny.

I mean the ps3 is still just something I cannot afford.

360 suits me perfect, i wub it :P

Maybe when I get more dough i'll see how this thing goes.

can't wait for mgs4, it'l be fun for me atleast :P

Yet again, the 360 comes out on top of all 3 systems.

The ps3 is the better system because it can handle more data on 1 disk meaning that it can handle better graphics and more "game"(longer story)

I would like to see some proof of that please?

Haha this is awesome. Whoever it was that was arguing with me how I said the ps3 sucked, and then told me to not say things that I don't know or whatever. This goes to show you even DEVELOPERS are saying Fuck the PS3. So Whoever you were I salute you with a Big Fuck You! :P

Haha this is awesome. Whoever it was that was arguing with me how I said the ps3 sucked, and then told me to not say things that I don't know or whatever. This goes to show you even DEVELOPERS are saying Fuck the PS3. So Whoever you were I salute you with a Big Fuck You! :P

normally i dont flame people. And it looks as if you didnt read the whole article properly. thus far Konami has been making the MGS series strictly for sony, up to the playstation two, the highest game selling rates have been to the playstation. Now for the outragous price, not many people own a sony, therefor Konami would lose money, so its THINKING about makine VERSIONS of mgs for other systems. This in no way makes the playstation worst or better in any way, if you own a ps3, you wont be buying the 360 disc, you would still buy the ps3 version. And not to mention, the fact that MGS 4 for the ps3 will have 4x the mission play, 10x featurs, better online without having to pay for it, and MUCH better graphics. You might say " the 360's graphics are just as good" My answer is they are currently both using dual layer dvds with 8gb capacity, sony had created these games a while back, with the next 300 games or so to be released, they will be using the ultimate disc of this decade, it will contain 50 somthing gb of storage. Remeber all those games which had to lack grapchics in order to fit on the disc, for example GTA. well no more the need to do that, well at least for the SONY. ( and by the way the disc is patiented)

Now to you Suteki, you seemed somewhat smart but now to think about it, FUCKYOU TOO.

I personally am excited for this release for the 360, as I say it... Fuck ps3, it's a waste of money anyway, even for 500 for a core package, it's still garbage to me. I used to be a hardcore playstation/ps2 fan back in the day, but since ps3: 1. Coming out almost a year after the 360, 2. More expensive than the 360, I just said fuck it. I mean honestly, nothing on that thing was really "Innovative".

I like the MGS series, and I will certainly like it more now since it's for the better system.

I still am a Playstation and a Playstation 2 hardcore gamer. Playstation 3 lowered their price, so it's not as expensive as the 360, however, the Elite edition of the 360 is terrible on anyone's wallet. I love PS1, PS2, but PS3, I don't know, I mean, I always had problems with games freezing on me on those systems and I remember one day when my brother's friend brought over his PS3 and my brother rented Armored Core 4 and we played it...and it froze three times I believe. That to me, is Sony's only problem.

True, but for the price alone, I say fuck the ps3 :P.

Achievements, and a great game, to me, are what will bring me to buy this for the 360.

Yes, 360 has MUCH better games, but you can only play the 360 for so long, and it's kind of loud when you turn it on, too.

Hmm, I still say 360 >_< (only because i have one :-P)

Hmm perhaps.

PC Gaming > Wii Xbox 360 and PS3

I can't decide which one is better, the 360 or PS3. 360 Has much better games, but it seems that the "Ring Of Death" happens all too often on the 360, and you still have to pay just to play online, I mean, there are seven million XBOX Live users, who have spent over 125 million dollars just on other downloadable content. On the other hand, the PS3 doesn't have equal games to the 360 in terms of "great." You don't have to pay to play online but I fear the games still might freeze too much on the PS3. All I know is that I will upgrade to a better gaming computer and then buy a Wii before I even look into buying a 360 or Wii.

ps3 > 360

the 360 might have more games, But wait about another half a year or so. Then we will see what is the better consol.

yep.. i guess xthar isnt as dumb as i thought he was.

normally i dont flame people. And it looks as if you didnt read the whole article properly. thus far Konami has been making the MGS series strictly for sony, up to the playstation two, the highest game selling rates have been to the playstation. Now for the outragous price, not many people own a sony, therefor Konami would lose money, so its THINKING about makine VERSIONS of mgs for other systems. This in no way makes the playstation worst or better in any way, if you own a ps3, you wont be buying the 360 disc, you would still buy the ps3 version. And not to mention, the fact that MGS 4 for the ps3 will have 4x the mission play, 10x featurs, better online without having to pay for it, and MUCH better graphics. You might say " the 360's graphics are just as good" My answer is they are currently both using dual layer dvds with 8gb capacity, sony had created these games a while back, with the next 300 games or so to be released, they will be using the ultimate disc of this decade, it will contain 50 somthing gb of storage. Remeber all those games which had to lack grapchics in order to fit on the disc, for example GTA. well no more the need to do that, well at least for the SONY. ( and by the way the disc is patiented)

Now to you Suteki, you seemed somewhat smart but now to think about it, FUCKYOU TOO.

You can go ahead and down play it all you want, but if it gets to be on the XBox as well, it's gunna fuck with sony hardcore. This for them to even try to succeed, needs to be an exclusive title. And you all can downplay that little fact all you would like, it still doesn't change the facts.

I don't judge intelligence by what someone thinks about a video game console. Stupidity/Ignorance now that's a whole nother subject....

You xbox fanboys are funny... MGS 4 IS NOT GOING TO THE 360. Want to know why? During the E3 Sony Press Conference...there was a special guest...Kojima HIMSELF the creator of the Metal Gear Solid series, and he confirmed it himself, that MGS 4 is aimed at the PS3 only, and will NOT go to the 360.

K Thx Closed

i personally have both the ps3 slim 250 gb and the xbox slim 250 gb.

i like the playstation but i dont like the games for it. its true that the hardware is better but the games that are being developed for the system are really bad, except a few.

i love the xbox because the games are amazing, but the hardware a bit less then the ps3's but still none the less great.

also there is really no reason to argue here because its all opinion. and a simple matter of choice. :thumbsup:

Edited by Aloani

i personally have both the ps3 slim 250 gb and the xbox slim 250 gb.

i like the playstation but i dont like the games for it. its true that the hardware is better but the games that are being developed for the system are really bad, except a few.

i love the xbox because the games are amazing, but the hardware a bit less then the ps3's but still none the less great.

also there is really no reason to argue here because its all opinion. and a simple matter of choice. :thumbsup:

Also this thread is 4 years old congrats on the necro.

Please refrain from trying to to necro old threads. What I mean by that is if a thread is more then a year or more old and the last comment was around that time dont post there.