Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

pro wrestling...

this is a serious question to mostly anyone. my question to you is do you think pro wrestling is a sport yes or no (explain). i think so because even tho its fake they still put there body on the line for your entertainment. also the injuries are real and people need to have surgery to repair. please give your answer .

nope its more like... a play... and if you consider anything involving someone getting hurt a sport im quite the athlete.... lol...

normal wrestling i consider very much a sport i think in order for something to be a sport it has to be a game in which either side has a chance of winning i dont think this is the case in pro wrestling because its set up but if you forget all of that crap and just watch it it can still be somewhat entertaining

Wrestling = Yes

WWE = No

I don't see how all those moves could be fake.

The punches and kicks are VERY fake...

I see it as a deceptive sport.

so your saying falling off a cage into a table is fake...... i mean your high up there and pro wrestling = wwe

I used to like watching wrestling. I just can't do it anymore.

But you can't really think of it as sport. It is more entertainment. I mean they do some crazy stunts. But the outcome is fixed.

Edited by ThaHoov

lmao sports are entertainment.... that was a lame argument so your saying base ball foot ball and all the other sports are not entertainment....

They are entertainment. But you see the difference is the ending is not pre determined. That is the big difference. I mean wrestling is more like a soap opera / springer episode.

WWE IS

fake

there are scripts

I watched Hogan knows best and he admits it

w/e

so does that old fucker vince or w/e

its gay wwe is fruity meeh

UFC that shit is the bomb

UFC all the way man, That's some hardcore shit.

Wrestling has fully admitted that they are sports entertainment. They haven't been trying to pawn it off as real since the late 80's early 90's.

I see them more as actors, than actively playing a "sport"

Sport can be a subjective term, I mean lots of people think golf is a sport. I couldn't disagree more.

It's not a sport, it's Sports Entertainment.

so your saying falling off a cage into a table is fake...... i mean your high up there and pro wrestling = wwe

Yes that is fake, and they know how to fall/loosen the table so it doesnt hurt if anything. The injurys from WWE are either fake so the superstar gets some time off, or mistakes.

Yes that is fake, and they know how to fall/loosen the table so it doesnt hurt if anything. The injurys from WWE are either fake so the superstar gets some time off, or mistakes.

Wrong there no mistakes. Example is triple h and his knee. You do not need to mess something up to hurt your self (yes messing up can hurt you but still).... Also if anyone kept up on the benoit story they are saying he has a lot of head damage and that could have made him crazy. Same goes for boxing and every other sport that you fall on yoru head.

Wrong there no mistakes. Example is triple h and his knee. You do not need to mess something up to hurt your self (yes messing up can hurt you but still).... Also if anyone kept up on the benoit story they are saying he has a lot of head damage and that could have made him crazy. Same goes for boxing and every other sport that you fall on yoru head.

But they are ACTORS, 99% of the times there is a inujury, it is a mistake. I will never consider WWE a sport because they don't actually controll what is going on. IT IS SCRIPTED ON WHO WINS, THERE IS NO SKILL OR STRATEGY INVOLVED.

WWE IS REAL!

Did you hear about that Chris Benoit that killed Wife, Son, and himself? Its all over America. Evidence for his death is within his brain.

He got so many brain concussions from WWE wrestling (somebody made up "its fake")

guess he wasnt a good actor

WWE is real. They just use steroids. Dont you guys know a 6th grader made up "WWE is fake" and some newbies believed it and somehow it spread around America like Wild Fire.

Please learn your facts. If you think WWE is fake, actually watch it.

WWE is real. They just use steroids. Dont you guys know a 6th grader made up "WWE is fake" and some newbies believed it and somehow it spread around America like Wild Fire.

Good job, now you arer going to start a newb rumor that it is real......

Please learn your facts. If you think WWE is fake, actually watch it.

Good job, now you arer going to start a newb rumor that it is real......

Stop making me cry

Have you ever listened to Vince or any of the wrestlers in their books? They all admit that it is all scripted and fake. The props that break are made up most of the time, and they cut themselves with razor blades to make it look real.

rofl!!! sorry but i have not saying anything about it being real or not. (its fake) But still know one understands why they need to be big and have muscle to fake wrestle.

well you guys are right. I remember about that CNN saying about that death (dude! that wrestler that you had in your avatar died) used steroids or fake muscles and blah blah.