Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ok, I made my site

well i made my site www.Kaucazn.com,and uh..i guess i could use some help..im not sure what to do really....i was just wanting some tips and stuff for IPB and how i should have it set up..im gonna use the site for my videos that me and my friends make....i think div might be making a skin for me,i dont know...

oh yea,is it a problem i didn't install the IPB forums in the forums section?i just installed it in the root directory of the website so the forums are one www.kaucazn.com/index.php instead of kaucazn.com/forums,should i reinstall IPB?

It is not required to be in /forums

BounderHax isn't. And there's a mod that let's you change it later.

Ok...My next question is

How can i make the portal load in the main directory like this

Kaucazn.com=Portal

Kaucazn.com/forums=forums

how would i go about doing this?and i dont mean i want to redirect kaucazn.com to kaucazn.com/forums i want the portal to be on kaucazn.com and forums on kaucazn.com/forums

rofl

Index's are fun to look at :\

Ok...My next question is

How can i make the portal load in the main directory like this

Kaucazn.com=Portal

Kaucazn.com/forums=forums

how would i go about doing this?and i dont mean i want to redirect kaucazn.com to kaucazn.com/forums i want the portal to be on kaucazn.com and forums on kaucazn.com/forums

Install Uportal. It is a MOD for IPB.

whats the difference between Uportal and the IPB portal?will the skins and everything still be intergrated?

whats the difference between Uportal and the IPB portal?will the skins and everything still be intergrated?

It is all the same, but with Uportal, you can edit the front page, and make blocks and such, such as what we have on Gc. ( BTW: Real name of Uportal is Unreal Portal )

thats what ghozt uses?is it virtually the same?and is i fully intergrated with the forums as in if i choose a skin itll all be skinned?

thats what ghozt uses?is it virtually the same?and is i fully intergrated with the forums as in if i choose a skin itll all be skinned?

Yeah.

adam,come to flashchat my aim isnt working right

WHAT THE MOTHER FUCK SHIT....I SAID I WANTED IT TO BE FUCKING SEPERATE FROM THE FUCKING FORUMS....GOD DAMNIT....I WANT FORUMS AT KAUCAZN.COM/FORUMS AND THE FUCKING PORTAL AT KAUCAZN.COM...I DONT WANT THE FUCKING PORTAL AT KAUCAZN.COM/FORUMS/INDEX.PHP...

and why...why...why the fuck did you logg off i needed your help adam...i sat there installing it thinking you would help me,and then you logged off...

adam,come to flashchat my aim isnt working right

WHAT THE MOTHER FUCK SHIT....I SAID I WANTED IT TO BE FUCKING SEPERATE FROM THE FUCKING FORUMS....GOD DAMNIT....I WANT FORUMS AT KAUCAZN.COM/FORUMS AND THE FUCKING PORTAL AT KAUCAZN.COM...I DONT WANT THE FUCKING PORTAL AT KAUCAZN.COM/FORUMS/INDEX.PHP...

and why...why...why the fuck did you logg off i needed your help adam...i sat there installing it thinking you would help me,and then you logged off...

Re-direct your domain to /forums/index.php >_> .

UGH get in the livehchat,i missed you because i was getting help from ghozt

wtf adam sign back in...you were the one telling me to get it,but yet you cant tell me how to fix the error...thanks...thanks alot..

SOMEONE PLEASE FUCKING HELP ME

I INSTALLED THE GOD DAMN SHIT UPORTAL BECAUSE ADAM SAID IT WOULD BE GOOD

I INSTALLED IT

FOLLOWED README LIKE ASSHOLE GHOZT SAID BECAUSE HE NEVER FUCKING HELPS ME

FOLLOWED THE FUCKING SHITTY ASS UN-SPECIFIC READMER

CHANGED THE DAMN PHP FILES

UPLOADED THEM BACK THE FUCK UP

LOGGED THE FUCK IN

CLICK ADMIN CP AND GREETED WITH AN UGLY AND FUCKING ANNOYING ERROR MESSAGE

Warning: main(/home/eterna/public_html/plutomic/forums/sources/acp_loaders/.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/eterna/public_html/plutomic/forums/admin/index.php on line 330

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN...THE DIRECTORY IS THERE..I CAN SEE IT VIA FTP...

should i reinstall ipb and try again?or what...because this is gay...the fucking readme is the most un-specific readme ever for editing...

"Add after"

after the shit or under it...i dont get it,because after could mean under it or beside it when editing as word document..i fucking hate people who make readme's...the piss me off so fucking bad

SOMEONE PLEASE FUCKING HELP ME

I INSTALLED THE GOD DAMN SHIT UPORTAL BECAUSE ADAM SAID IT WOULD BE GOOD

I INSTALLED IT

FOLLOWED README LIKE ASSHOLE GHOZT SAID BECAUSE HE NEVER FUCKING HELPS ME

FOLLOWED THE FUCKING SHITTY ASS UN-SPECIFIC READMER

CHANGED THE DAMN PHP FILES

UPLOADED THEM BACK THE FUCK UP

LOGGED THE FUCK IN

CLICK ADMIN CP AND GREETED WITH AN UGLY AND FUCKING ANNOYING ERROR MESSAGE

Warning: main(/home/eterna/public_html/plutomic/forums/sources/acp_loaders/.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/eterna/public_html/plutomic/forums/admin/index.php on line 330

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN...THE DIRECTORY IS THERE..I CAN SEE IT VIA FTP...

should i reinstall ipb and try again?or what...because this is gay...the fucking readme is the most un-specific readme ever for editing...

"Add after"

after the shit or under it...i dont get it,because after could mean under it or beside it when editing as word document..i fucking hate people who make readme's...the piss me off so fucking bad

w00t, i am now a registered member! and also when i go to member is get the following error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: member_joined() in /home/eterna/public_html/plutomic/forums/sources/ipsclass.php on line 5911

omg...another fucking error...i just fucking fixed the admin error....FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEE

WOW ADAM...THIS REALLY IS EASY TO USE...I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO SET IT AS THE HOMEPAGE...WHUT THU FUCK

TRY TO REGISTER AGAIN

TRY TO REGISTER AGAIN AND TELL ME IF ITS FIXED OR NOT...

Edited by plutomic

Everyone register:D and start becoming part of my community!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rofl :haha: :taunt:

Winkey your siggy distracts me so bdaly from anything I was loooking at prvious to seeing the picture...

Winkey your siggy distracts me so bdaly from anything I was loooking at prvious to seeing the picture...

LOL! which one?

The bottom most one of course. It is SO distracting... The water effect is mesmerizing... But back on topic, what IS this site for anyway? XD Just for fun?

um...its for kaucazn productions..for my videos..