Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.

.dat files

Sign in to follow this  

Download .dat files for Diablo I hacks and Trainers

4 files

1. XPFilter2

A great filter for Diablo I.

**********************************************************************************************************************
    Packet Filter 1.00 (Complete Version) by jinx 18/9/2002
    *****************************************************************************************************************************

Heres a little walkthrough on how to use this final version of my Packet filter.
    In this complete version, i added extended filtering of those packets i allowed through,
    making it a complete filter. Removed ALL bypasses ;) (due to people abusing it) .
    To support this filter and make yourself really immune to crashes, use these 2 hacks :
    Anti player graphical crash ver2 by Alkoholik and Anti-Item Crash Type 1 PT1, 2 & 3 by Paul
    (The latter exploit was pointed out by Matthew13 and Reclaimer)
    Now let me guide new users on how to use it (READ THIS PART AND DON'T COME AND BOTHER ME WITH
    QUESTIONS THAT I ALREADY ANSWERED HERE) This version is for XP users. Read the last part.

********************************************************************************************************************************************
    WalkThrough and help for dummies.
    *********************************************************************************************************************************************

WHAT IS A PACKET AND WHATS THE FUCKING USE OF THIS PACKET FILTER THINGIE IN A GAME?

Packets are the way your computer communicate with other computers over the net.
    Your computer sends files that contain info to whatever computer needs it. These
    files are the packets! What does that got to with the game you might ask ? Well
    every action you do in a game be it ressurecting someone or casting a spell sends
    a packet to the server/game which will decode the packet and pass them to other players
    (or yourself) A packet filter is capable of stopping/filtering most if not all the crashes
    (invalid packets) sent by *OTHER PLAYERS*.

HOW DO I USE IT???!!!!

Well first you download (and use) Dhack to activate the hack. <--- important!
    The Filter is toggleable. Its automatically set as ON. If you want to deactivate it in a game,
    press the F7 hotkey.

WHY CAN'T I DO ANYTHING OR ANY ACTION IN GAMES WITH THE FILTER ON????!!!!!

Naturally, with this filter activated, Packet transfers are blocked so
    little can be done in game. Allowances have been made for a few packets like walk packet, chat
    packet, join game, packet and packets of Enter/leave msg of players in game. Now you don't have
    to worry about those pesty crashers ;)

When Filter is at ON (01): Filter is coded to allow you to send crashes at others, to walk,
    to talk to see players graphics names and create/join games. Otherwise Actions are pretty limited,
    so if you are Not happy, press F7 to toggle it to ..........

OFF (00): Why is there a turnoff option? Well, some players might want to PK, to trade items
    to duel or whatever. So for your personal preference, keep it off until someone is trying to
    crash you, then turn it on immediately. This is what i always do anyway.

AM I UNCRASHABLE NOW THAT I USE THE FILTER????

You are uncrashable once you use the 2 Anti crashes i added in the dat with the filter.
    They are Anti player graphical crash by Alk and Anti-Item Crash Type 1 PT1, 2 & 3 by Paul
    In this final version i removed all the chances of bypassing it since i don't play anymore.
    Those 2 antis DONT work with XP users soooooo.... too bad.

XP USERS: The filter and the crash engine have been tested on windowsXP and they work. As long
    as you run it with the dhack2 i included in the .zip.

70 downloads

Updated

2. Matrix223 109 Dat

Another commonly used .dat file.

This one did not come with a readme.

80 downloads

Updated

3. Artemis V109

A commonly used .dat file.

Artemis`Entreri Diablo Hack Codes For V1.09

All codes inside the files have been converted to v1.09, rewritten or originally written
    by Artemis`Entreri a.k.a -Arsenic- . Open the files in any ASCII or text editor to see comments,
    description of the codes or the dates I've made them.

These files have been made for public release purpose. I've tried to make the most basics and
    common codes that players should need. I've also made a couple of crashes, cause it's always fun
    to have a bunch :) Most of the codes inside have been converted from previous Diablo versions.
    Some of them were written by me for fun, which I'll give a short description further.

Inside this zip file, there are two dat files :

- The first one, "ArtemisV109", contains the main codes and count above 100 hacks.
    - The second, "SpoofingV109", contains the spoofing level codes, which is for use on
    battle net. You need to be logged on bnet in a chat room to activate them. This will
    spoof the level of your current character, allowing to join different games.

Here are some of my codes and a short description of them :

- Interactive God Mode

You can toggle god mode at any time in game by pressing the 'G' key. That code when activated
    protects against monsters, players and autokill. It prints in gold if it's activated or not when
    you toggle it. Make sure you don't have the other God Modes hack codes activated also, or then it
    will be completely useless to turn this on and desactivate the Gods.

I find it a lot more convenient when playing, since you can toggle at anytime and play god or
    normal when you feel like it.

- Auto Spammer

Something funny I thought about while making this file. By pressing the F12 key in game, it will
    spam the text/msg/graphic you want it to. There is a graphic by default that I've made, but you
    can edit it to spam whatever you want. Just open the dat file and check the remarks I've left,
    it's all explained. This code will print to the screen the string of characters you want it to,
    line after line. This is done very fast, so you don't see it. You need to edit the number of lines
    that you want to be printed. Also, your messages must contain all characters in hexadecimal and
    each line must end with a NULL character. By the way, I suck at designing, so my default graphic
    looks like shit :) Just edit it yourself if you don't like it heh.

Oh yeah for those who wonder, yes of course other players will see it!

- The F4 Crash

This code uses the same crash as The Final Countdown V1. I've made nothing new, except I changed
    the error msg that the crash gives, just to distinguish both of them. The only difference anyway
    is that I've coded it to be an instant crash when you press F4. That crash and The Final Countdown
    can be prevented with the Res Crash Patch.

- Activate Auto Res Crash With F5

This code is to be used with the "Auto Self-Res And Crash Level If Die". I've coded this so you
    can activate the crash at any time, since this code will automaticly kill you. You toggle it by
    pressing F5. You can also use it without the Auto Res Crash, just to kill yourself anywhere
    (even in town) and at any time (even with God). However, if you do not have any Auto Res hack and
    activate this code, you'll need to turn it off through the .dat file, because it will constantly
    kill you when you'll restart in town heh.

That's about the most important stuffs to describe, as for the rest, just open the dats and read
    the comments I've left. By the way, it's possible that some of the codes conflict to each others,
    like the telewalk V2 and Fastwalk, or the Auto Res Crash and the Bypass Stats Limit. Just try
    and check by yourself. When it happens, just turn on one of them.

Greetings to everyone I know, this includes :

Baldon, §âVâGê^V^ЮøW~ÐßÐ, Braids, ][_azy, Thong, Isulder, SiKeOsEmATiC, The guys from
    Dead By Dawn, The guys from ~TBD^, Doom-Gaze, Kerash, Sir_Hacksalot, Ickis, The good old
    buddies from the Shadow Lords, Duke Brand, Xdrive,

And all the others I've not mentionned :)

Hope you'll enjoy the files

~ Art

Questions Or Comments? : [email protected]

264 downloads

Updated

4. 275 Dat File

A .dat file made by Chris275

Has alot of cool features. Use with Dhack ONLY!

99 downloads

Updated

Sign in to follow this