About This File
[Windows] Qazzy's SC2 Trainer
Blizzard says this:
That said, players who opt to use any type of 3rd party hacks do so at their own risk -- there are already built-in cheat codes for StarCraft II single-player that can be used safely. Blizzard Entertainment has always taken cheating seriously and will continue to aggressively crackdown on players who cheat in our games.
Description: This is a simple trainer for StarCraft II to aid gameplay. As with other trains do NOT use this when other human players are in the game or you will be desynchronized. So use this only in Campaign, Single player, or in Cooperative (all teammates have left). Just a note, if you are using this for CAMPAIGN or CUSTOM games, and you leave the mission/game half way through. You will NOT be able to load the game again, if you save it. This shouldn't be a surprise because you cheated in the game, and the game doesn't know how to handle the changes you made. This trainer will always be safe from Warden because it doesn't inject anything. For example: - Setting minerals to 3000. - Setting vespene to 3000. - Setting supply to 200 (so you don't have to build pylons, overlords, supply depots). - Setting Heal on (all your units will take 0 damage). - Setting Increased Damage (you do 100x normal damage). - Setting Remove Enemy Resources on (all enemies will have constantly minerals / vespene / supply set to 0 constantly). - Warping all enemy units to your camera location. - Warping all your units to your camera location.
- Disable Techtree
- Instant Win (doesn't work in Campaign or Challenges)
- Custom Resources
- Credits (doesn't work in campaign)
- Infinite Resources
- Healing (you take 0 damage) (also works in Lost Viking)
- Increased Damage (you do 100x more) (also works in Lost Viking)
- Fast Building/Training
- Removing enemy's resources
- Warping enemy units to your camera
- Warping your units to your camera
- Infinite energy in StarJewled
Just a note warping is a little strange, the unit will actually be in the new spot but until the unit is moved it will still be shown at the old spot.
Support: Having errors? Try updating / installing your .Net framework. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/e...displaylang=en
What's New in Version 1.7.5 See changelog
- - Updated to patch 1.3.4
- - Added infinite bombs.
- - Updated offsets to 1.3.3.
- - Removed instant building/trianing and replaced it with Fast Construction.
- - Added maphack.
- - Added disable tech tree requirement.
- - Addded credits.
- - Fixed bug where heal / increase damage wasn't being reset.
- - Added instant building to the trainer.
- - Added instant training to the trainer.
- - Added checks for setup before running heal and damage.
- - Temporarily removed the check for human players.
- - Fixed the check to see if other ACTIVE humans are in the game.
- - Fixed a bug where it wasn't removing the enemy's resources correctly.
- - Changed heal to use damage multiplier.
- - Changed 1 HP to Increased Damage which uses attack multiplier.
- - Added a message box to warn you another human is in the game.
- - Fixed healing in campaign.
- - Added instant win.
- - Updated offsets to 1.3.2
- - Added terrazine resources
- - Added custom resources
- - Added infinite resources
- - Added infinite energy (StarJewled)
- - Initial release