Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.

Simple Hack v1.2

Sign in to follow this  

About This File

Detection: Unknown

Simple Hack v1.2

------------------------------------

Here is my latest release added a few options and improved a few other's. This now includes

Kit icon's on mini map, no overheat, (still glitchie but better than standard) A ammo hack

which will let your fire well past what your clip hold's and wont reload till you stop shooting.

(this works for pistol and shotgun aswell)

Fixed mini map so you can now see your own icon not just the direction your facing.

Console unlock no longer freezes up your cursor.

Ret lock is now fully funtional whether moving, crouched, or prone.

***I would like to thank Regitbull for his wonderfull tut's that got me started.

Elite Bling for the help he provided me when I was having problems de-bugging

Alot of prop's go to Spl|ce for his offset's which help me sove some of the bug's of before

and for all the help he has provided me.***

Now as before YOU MUST CLOSE THE HACK WINDOW ONCE YOUR DESIRED HACKS ARE LOADED, If this

is not done you WILL be kicked for a multi hack violation, after about 3-5 mins in a server.

This is undetected by PB as of 01/17/07.

The hotkey's are as follows:

Alt + 1 - Mini Map - (Show's enemy's on mini map/map)

Alt + 2 - Mini Map Kit Icon's (add's weapon icon's to mini map)

Alt + 3 - Ret Lock (locks reticule when shooting/moving)

Alt + 4 - Overheat (gun will still overheat but will shoot small bursts even when overheated)

Alt + 5 - Ammo (locks ammo in clip until you stop firing)

Alt + 6 - Boost (unlimited boost for buggy)

Alt + 7 - No Breathing (takes away gun sway\breathing)

Alt + 8 - Infinite Orbital/EMP/Supplies (I hope you know what this does)

Alt + 9 - Console unlock (unlocks console)

I will be updating this shortly so it will include some off button's for each of the hax.

Always remember USE AT YOUR OWN RISK I am not responsible if you get banned or lose your

stats for using this.

IF THIS IS OPEN ON YOUR DESKTOP YOU WILL GET KICKED FOR MULTI HACK WHETHER THE CHEATS ARE

ENABLED OR NOT, I SUGGEST ENABLING IN SINGLE PLAYER FOR SLOWER COMPUTERS SO YOU DONT GET KICKED

WHILE MAP IS LOADING. YOU CAN OPEN THIS AT ANYTIME WHILE PLAYING AND ENABLE CHEATS JUST DONT

LEAVE IT OPEN PAST THAT.

******EA LINK USER'S IF YOU DOWNLOADED YOUR COPY OF BF2142 FROM EA THEN YOU MUST RENAME

YOUR .exe TO BF2142.exe FOR THIS TO WORK.******

©OoPs-Tk - A SMOKE TILL YOU DROP PRODUCTION.

Again special Thanx to Splice, without his offsets this wouldnt have been released so soon.