Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.

RaceChanger v1.00

Sign in to follow this  

About This File

A hack that will allow the host of a game to change other people's race in the game lobby >:D

Race Changer Hack

by nano351

This is a hack that will let you change other people's race in the lobby under certain condiitons:

1. you must be host

2. their slot must already be able to change race

This hack also let's you open slots that are computers and change open slots to computers. Just Remember When you open a computer slot the game still will only fill up to the number of players that are there by default (i.e. a game with 7 players and 1 comp will only ever be able to get 7 players in it)

Controls:

numpad1-8 either gives you race changing ability on that slot or switches that slot between computer and open.

Other Notes:

- Always Switch back to your slot after changing races or else you will be desynched.

- Anytime Someone joins the game your race control will automatically reset to your slot.

-Anytime you move your position your race control should automatically switch to your new postion

- don't touch the hotkeys during the game unless you want to desynch. You could always just turn off num lock to protect yourself.

plans for future:

-disable the hotkeys during a game to avoid unintentional desynch

Special thanks to:

Drakken for DLL template

and anyone who has helped me learn asm/find offsets such

If your looking for an injector I'd suggest either:

-ZLoader

or

-ullikInjector