Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Starcraft Latency Problem

Aight, so i decided to start playn sc again, and i finally got a cd key.

So i started to play and on my list.. almost every game is red, like the latency problem.. i'l post some screens to show u what i mean.. But i got a great connection, i NEVER lag. And my pc is top of the line. However i am using a router. Is there anything i could do to fix this? I'l try to port forward it.. but my bro says hes already done that.

niggawtfey7.png

niggawtf2zp4.png

your internet is just tooo fast. >_> no one can keep up with you. or you are on a slow computer. you could have spyware.

download adaware and run that.

i had this problem too... it turned out that my router was a pos. (piece of shit) i bought the uhhh damn its a pre-n Belkin router... and that lets me host them now. Thats a common issue... the router... or your internet is too slow

k thanks for the help. my interenet is deffenetly not too slow. i get around 1mbps without a dl accelerator. This is a frehsly formated pc. So its clean. I got a SMC router.. which is probably a pos too... hmm maybe i'l switch routers..i got a better one ( Air Link 101 Mimo Xr M/N: AR525W) which was like 70 bucks but the smc is better for some reson.

I know. That happened to me when I forwarded 6112 to a different internal IP address. Maybe you have done the same.