Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

TERRAN SECTION UPDATED:SCII

The first wave of Terran unit and building details are newly revealed on the StarCraft II website. In the aftermath of the Brood War, the resourcefulness, ingenuity, resilience, and sheer grit of the Terrans shows in their new designs and adjustments to existing designs as they adapt to and counter their enemies' strengths and weaknesses. Detailed profiles on the Marine, Reaper, Ghost, Viking, and Command Center are included in this first update that was revealed at BlizzCon. Like their Protoss counterparts, each website profile includes background information, screenshots, video, and concept art.

i wonder what multiplayer is going to be like. the campaign looks cool but multiplayer could possibly get ruined.

also from what i seen on protoss there needs to be improvements terrans making protoss look like shit

Edited by speedskater

Not quite. Toss gets Big spider things that can climb up and down hills, ability to teleport in pylon auras, and a mothership that can make a time bomb and slow down enemy attacks, make a blackhole which sucks up everything that is in the air, and toss also get immortals which are almost immune to heavy attacks like tank shells and Yamato guns.

The ghost are freakin sick in Stacraft 2!!!!

I Like their little pod thing, its very unique.

guys,just so you know....protoman is mystified ;)

Edited by plutomic

guys,just so you know....protoman is mystified ;)

Dude, what are you talking about?

My B-net Sn is Mysterious(Mt)