Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Open Legit Smiter

was wondering is a open smiter with 14k-17k dmg was good isnt hacked or anything... hes actually a good character against melee and ranged but hammers own him

hammers are pretty tough...man I haven't played Diablo in so long...

does anyone have a cracked version I can have? I kinda want to play it a little

i used to play diablo but got bored with it very fast

yeah i hear that, that's prob why I haven't played it in years...but it would be cool to mess around with for a few days again

stupid spamzor spam in the spam thread and dont spam here god dam spamer.

note: how many times did i say spam in this post? lol

you said it quite a few times. LOL but hey maybe it will get through the newbs head...

i know how to make a crack but i would take like 6 hours transfering the files over msn

can anyone explain why you cant upload any file containing d2 information on a char...?

why transfer the info, just put the file here...

yeah what the hell is wrong with you =p

well he was huffing spray paint all day...LOL jk he's a n00b and prob doesn't know that you can do that. At least he is not like that SC_ guy last night! now that was bad!

oh hell yeah man he was the n00b of all n00bs

I wish I could go back and look at that SC guy again. It was so bad it was funny lmao...god i thought for the longest time he was joking. I mean I was telling him word for word how to get to the threads and he still couldn't. LOL

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT IT IS A VERY GOOD CHARACTER AND ACTS VERY GREA IN THE GAME OF THE GOOD ONE HAVE A GOOD DAY MATES

GOLMER IS THE MAN

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT IT IS A VERY GOOD CHARACTER AND ACTS VERY GREA IN THE GAME OF THE GOOD ONE HAVE A GOOD DAY MATES

oh come on man, give me a break. It's bad enought that you have to spam, but on top of that you have to make a huge spam post? You are being warned

GOLMER IS THE MAN

xD

o comon another revive of an old thread?