Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

About hacks

I realize that some of you must know that by now when you hack in a game Blizzard will add a lose to your record. Is there a hack out there that won't be detected by the lose record? :ermm:

im being 100% serious i did not know that... xthar winbots i wounder if he is gaining losses LOL!!! hmmm ask someone that plays a lot more i dont play a lot anymore.

There are several hacks that have overcome this as far as I know. If you tested them all and your getting a loss then blizzard might have just fixed it. In that case, I hope not. But check the downloads, some of them do not give you a loss. This is old news.

i enjoy win botting thanks, And about 2k of my wins were real.

i enjoy win botting thanks, And about 2k of my wins were real.

lol'd

I dont get losses

i dont hack,

my record 2.4k/59 losses/6 disc

lol'd

I dont get losses

i dont hack,

my record 2.4k/59 losses/6 disc

I will give you a loss... lets play >.<

i started to test all the hacks... but theres allot and some opf them crash my computer

lol i play starcraft alot there are no hacks in the download seciton that cause losses

lol i play starcraft alot there are no hacks in the download seciton that cause losses

yes there are

This thread should be closed, some cause losses, some don't affect your record, end of story most of the readme's in the hacks mention if it WILL give you a loss.

And they still can be prevented by the damn Warden Workaround so stop whining about it.

yea i agree.. and fah stop giving faulse info

So if Xthars winbot gives you losses, the lossbot gives you, wins or something?

Closed

Closed, last post went over the topic loss limit.