Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

We're two years old!

Well guys, we're two years old now. The first time I created Ghoztcraft was on 08-06-2005 - August 8th 2005. Everyone who has been here since the beginning give yourself a hand and pat your back. We've come a long way since I first started the site, so take a moment of silence to remember all the members, good times and bad times.

If you don't know our history because you haven't been here the entire time. Ghoztcraft was first started on a geocities site and slowly moved up the rank thanks to some dedicated people aside from myself. I have actually saved a copy of the old geocities site, lots of links a broken, but you can get the idea of how far we've come.

http://www.Ghoztcraft.net/Archive/

Yes, you can laugh, its pretty sad.

So, we went from 1000 hits a month to 5,000,000 hits a month in two years with now over 5 thousand members and over 80 thousand posts. A great community and some awesome members with lots of good memories. Anyway, Congratulations to us!

Feel free to make a speech :)

So, what should be do for our two year anniversary? :D

i bean here all most form the start 3 months after it opend i joined rofl good times good times

OH those good times, good times. I have been here for awhile (silently) lol

whew... two years already. Congrats to you! Not too many people can make a website as successful as Ghoztcraft in the face of so much criticism and attacks.

Also...I am the 14th member:D ive been here the longest out of everyone >:-D

Can we get potty trained now?

Can we get potty trained now?

Lol, I'm not doing the dirty work.

One thing that really stuck out to me was the music at the top right corner. I loved that!

what ever happend to the chatbox....

Edited by Nuker

shoutbox is VIP only now.

GC will live on forever!

lmao at the geocities site! Good job ghozt you have come a long way!

Im proud of my member number :D 569. Im glad we are still around :)

Yeah, why don't we have a shoutbox? Seems like a better idea to open it up to all members who have over a certain amount of posts....

Just a suggestion anyways. Seems like you have been pretty successful, so who am I to say anything..LOL

Happy birthday. i havnt been here long so i cant relate to much

I've been here the entire good 'ol 2 years... well... not so much recently... :D

Gj man... if i've been here for 2 years... DANG, how long have i been playing SC?

When everyone can see the shoutbox thats more work for the mods, less posting and more clutter. It just seemed like a good idea to make it only accessible to vip members and staff.

I've been here the entire good 'ol 2 years... well... not so much recently... :D

Gj man... if i've been here for 2 years... DANG, how long have i been playing SC?

I don't know man I've been playing since late 2003!

lol iv been playing sc sence 1998

I have been here since December of 2005. Boy, have we had some good times here. Bleh, I wish i could have like 7000 posts though, but meh, I have a lot of school work to do and all. Im surprised how little people here are here from the start, I think its safe to say that the VIP's are the ones who have been here a while. Well happy anniversary or birthday or whatever to everyone.

I used to be member #2 of the first forums XGhozt started when i hosted him, long time ago.

My website reaches 4 years on the 18th :-D

Oh yea, I remember what brought me to this site. An ad in the realm about zero being on here heheehheee... Besides, I've played sc ever since its been released.

I used to be member #2 of the first forums XGhozt started when i hosted him, long time ago.

My website reaches 4 years on the 18th :-D

I think smashed pumkins was a low number too.

Sign in to follow this