Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

We're two years old!

MasterX, SmashedPunpkins, MadMatt, Chaosity, Viper, annd...

Well there was one more, he was the guy who was managing a clan and helped me make my first map for starcraft, Can't believe I forgot his name, haha..

So Im the 8th member! Lol.

did you realise...ive never really had a conversation with you on the website...I havent havent even really talked to alot of people on this website...

btw i dont like you:( you made me get demodded

Yay for Ghoztcraft!

I remember my first hacker site back in the day when I had my first year, it was freaking awesome. But, now it has been over 8 years and I really don't care when it has a birthday.

oh yeah? I hope you recall when I went crazy with this stupid made up virus and which resulted with me being demodded. And who replaced me? IT WAS YOU!!!!.....plutomic :(

then i got pluto demodded again... :(

Glad to see I've made such a great impact in the GC Community.

Did I? lmao :(

lol i havnt been here for a year yet.... dont matter well this is pretty huge 2 years!

congrats, iv been here for most of it.. the only reson it says febuary 06, is cuz i had 2 accounts, Best_Site_Ever, and then BeBest_Site_Ever .. weird huh? but i was here in the tag-clan days lol :( i remeber that Papa roach song on the right, and the nwa 1 hhahah :( good times

I remember the times when i pissed XGhozt off good times good times (did that really even happen? LOL)

I don't even know when I joined. I think it was May of 06'.

WTF IM MEMBER 45 THATS JEWISH! HI.... TYPING IN ALL CAPS IF FUN WEE 'WOO WEE WOO congrats GC i been here since geoctiy and tag clan good stuff. and then when i met ghozt in a game of OMFG the ultralisk i demanded him to make me mod guess what i got it lozlozlozlozlolzolzolzolzozlzlozlolzolzolzolzolzozlzloz CONGRATS for all who dont me to bad

I was there too member 74 ;) lol.

member 1922! Iv been here over a year, so I missed a year of fun ;). But I still have 1 year at GC! ;). let the good times roll.

Eh. I've been here for a Long time, I just barely post :D

Cant believe ive been around that long... I remember like the first day this place opened up GC had 120 or so members. Thats not bad for this site. But then again we all had been around through the BWHACK shit and the Geocities stuff. Then there was the DDoS wars and Purgehosting. Great times :D. (I did take a lil break though.) I came to this site on the second day but had been around since Geocities.

for the two year celebration, I donated a dollar! w00t xD

Will some one please re add the XD and the >_> smileys?

tag: XD

Sigh, I remember when I first met XGhozt some time back in late June of 2005. Just before Ghoztcraft ever came about. As I've had said many times before, I was the one who gave him his first hack, and introduced him to the BWHacks community. And from there, Ghoztcraft was born.

Sign in to follow this