Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Dude wtf is wrong with 4chan people

Ive been looking at videos and shit on Encyclopedia Dramatic...All i can say is...wow..4chan is just a shitload of assholes...Ide love to have 4chan pull that shit on me...Calling my house at 1 AM...Ide love for them to even come on over to my house...so i can proceed to beat the living Shit out of them...with my penis..

Just out of curiosity,what do you think i could do to piss them off?I want them to fuck with me...please..itlll give me something to do,and a reason to woop some ass

tell them that they never started anything... cuz its true... they think they start everything

tell them they never started what..?stuff like the habbo incident.....ide like to know is how would they go about getting my info and stuff..i dont get it..

wtf..they are making fun of people that they caused to kill themselves..

yes...

Also..Its not the prank calls they worries me..Its just the thought of one of them coming to my house...I want it to happen...But ide hate to get owned...Maybe i should start a whole bunch of shit with 4chan...Then go buy a gun..and the first moment one of them fuckers nocks on the door,ill blow their brains out...Then record myself chopping up their body,then ide record myself boiling their chopped up body in a nice beef stu...then ide record myself eating it,and feeding left overs to dogs and shit...Then ide so "whos next:)"..Then ide post it on the 4chan website:D...i bet they would be "epic lulzing" anymore..

"Epic lulz" is the biggest nerd sounding phrase I've heard in a long time. I doubt they would even try to do anything to you plutomic, all they would do is threaten you.

"Epic lulz" is the biggest nerd sounding phrase I've heard in a long time. I doubt they would even try to do anything to you plutomic, all they would do is threaten you.
Just so you know...i was saying epic lulz because i was mocking them...YOU DUMBASS FUCK..SHITHEAD..You obviously dont know 4chan...so GTFO!

Yes,but i dont know if you noticed this..But i have the un-godly talent of being able to piss people off....PLUS my whole goal will be to piss them off so bad,that someone comes to my house...

Ide love to see their "epic lulz" while i epicly beat the fuck out of them...

Edited by plutomic

Lol, I have noticed, I -repped you for it a while back, but now your fine with me so I'll +rep you today and tomorrow if I remember.

Lol, I have noticed, I -repped you for it a while back, but now your fine with me so I'll +rep you today and tomorrow if I remember.

thats just because ive gotten older...Im still sychotic...Trust me..I can say shit so disturbing...so "mean"...that i will get deep under their skin..they will all pretend to be "epic lulzing" but they will feel like shit..Hopefully come to my house..Even if i cant beat their ass..Im sure if i tell one of the crack heads in my neighborhood that "that pasty white pitch just called the 5-0 on you" they will get the ass beating and raping of their life..

It's pretty easy to get the newfags rilled up now-a-days, but newfags wont do anything more then bark. It's pretty hard to get the "hackers on steriods" to take action.

Pretty much just face Anon on any large scale media outlet (TV,WebRadio,News) insult Anon and call them out.

I mean fuck, we got on Fox. What's next?

Also

%95 of /b/-tards are normal people with normal lives who mean %0 of the threats they make. The other %5 are crazy-mental-pedos.

.. Sauce?

MOAR!!

4chan are filled with /r/-tards and thats why I love going there :D

It's pretty easy to get the newfags rilled up now-a-days, but newfags wont do anything more then bark. It's pretty hard to get the "hackers on steriods" to take action.

Pretty much just face Anon on any large scale media outlet (TV,WebRadio,News) insult Anon and call them out.

I mean fuck, we got on Fox. What's next?

Also

%95 of /b/-tards are normal people with normal lives who mean %0 of the threats they make. The other %5 are crazy-mental-pedos.

thats what i was planing on Youtube...Calling Anon out..because he thinks he is the shit...Just making a 5 minute long video of my with no facial expression..Talking a whole bunch of shit about him...

maybe if i get enough views with the video he will get red faces and go beserk...

Btw..im "crazy" too...In the sense the im a skitzo..:D just think of me as being buffalo bob off of Joe dirt...or hannibal lector..Im cool and act like a nice guy..But i am one crazy ass mother fucker.in the sense that im demented...not crazy cool..more like crazy sychotic..

Edited by plutomic

The internet is serious business

You guys DO realize that 4Chan created Longcat? Longcat has got to be one of the funniest things I have seen in a while. Especially the recent REAL looking pictures.

lets see, theres one way to really piss off 4chan . . . abuse cats (e.g. Dusty). post a video of it on youtube and make sure your contact info is readily available on facebook. good luck to you sir

Ive been looking at videos and shit on Encyclopedia Dramatic...All i can say is...wow..4chan is just a shitload of assholes...Ide love to have 4chan pull that shit on me...Calling my house at 1 AM...Ide love for them to even come on over to my house...so i can proceed to beat the living Shit out of them...with my penis..

Just out of curiosity,what do you think i could do to piss them off?I want them to fuck with me...please..itlll give me something to do,and a reason to woop some ass

Edited by thedude.

I hate 4chan. Nuff' said.

gloopie rofl luv the fat chick "must have been one hell of a strong rope"

that and the fuckign girl next to the dog Lmao

I doubt the suicide one was real for some reason but it's still possible and has happen in identical situations so I found it kinda sad.. the dog one was fucking funny though.

..so i can proceed to beat the living Shit out of them...with my penis..

Well that wouldn't be very effective. (:

lol @ this old ass threads....... wtf was wrong with me?