Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

yo people gotta see this

Beat my fucking score bitches! btw ghozt, want proof that i made a crack to crack the game?

well the pictures says it all! :D can you beat my score? Ragdoll Masters is hella fun!!

the demo only allows you to go to the 3rd level but i went all the way to level 9. so thats proof i cracked it!! =]

Gooner, please stop submitting other peoples files under your name, this is the 2nd time you have been caught doing so. Just stop it dude, it's not worth it just to try to make it look like you made a crack/hack/graphic
-Lp

woot_wooot.bmp

woot_wooot_2.bmp

Who are you?

You probably just bought the game...

Who are you?

Lol he is obviously the owner of that really annoying hack site going around druxhacks or something. Yeah I've never seen him before too.

he has been here for a while you guys are oblivious to the world....

uh

~moved to gaming

Draxhax? Seriously speaking, this is like the first time I've ever heard of any "Drax" Fellow.

CONGRATZ!..............................................Not that anyone cares.Or maybe some do...Hrmmm...

FYI EDC, you have to buy this online for 10 dollars. besides my points are near to impossible to beat. beat that score and ill give you 5 bucks! go ask Ghozt. He knows. I gave him my crack.

you know why people hate you gooner your like a "teachers pet" but its more called admins pet since were not in school.

ok dont go off topic.... share the crack to everyone.

Crack to what?

booyah!! how da yah like that? YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO HOST THIS FILE!! := )

edit by staff: cracks and warez aren't allowed.

booyah!! how da yah like that? YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO HOST THIS FILE!! := )

i dont think that would be hosted.... its a crack not a hack...

You didn't make this... A guy named iNDUCT made it. http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3410961 (Yes I know this is an older version of the crack but he also made the newer version) You can even check the file_id, it has his name in it.

Yeah but you didn't make the one you posted a guy name iNDUCT did.

its inDuct. Its some kind i dunno some system requirement showing thingy thing.

Look at the piratebay link again the description says that iNDUCT made that crack and it says iNDUCT in the crack you posted. He's a person not some system requirement.

who cares he diddnt say he made it he said he had a crack why must you nag at him?