Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

How to get FREE Mcdonalds!

yeah this actually works, i have done it many times when i was hungry with no money

lol wow. i wonder what happens with the person behind them.

rofl This works perfectly. I tired it once.

Yea,i love doing this too...They always seem to taste better...They always have a thicker,juicier taste to them...almost like someone spit in it...yum

Only problem with this is.... what if you get something you don't like :P

this way is kind of stupid and idioitic...Its easier to just order a free water..and when you get to the second window,they will most likely give you the food..

I walked through the drive through once and they told me to get out that I had to be in a car, and I refused so they tried to arrest me, but it was then that I took off. I got food from it too; I just had to keep pestering them.

hmm, here where i live we have only one window where you give the money to the person and then they give you your food.. :P

All of the Drive thru's that I have seen have a way for you to pull out, so they will make you pull out.

A friend of mine from HS used to just go into the place and say that he had just gone through the drivethru a few mins earlier and they forgot some stuff. They always give you some stuff, you just can't get too greedy. Also If you call the 800 number and tell them that you got some crappy stuff they will send you a few free meal cards..

thers only one pull up window here.

AHah really free meal cards? Hecks yes! ima be calling that hotline every day lol

Same thing works for Coke and Pepsi. But Make sure you have a 12 or 24 pack box (they ask you for codes_

Then tell them the cans were damaged. They will send you a coupon for a free pack of whatever you said it was. :P