Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Unlimited 48 hour trials for XBL

1) Go to this website: http://www.keepingittwisted.com/xbox_promo_landing.aspx

2) Sign Up on the webiste, you can type in any random user name and any random email. (Doesn't have to be a valid email.)

3) Click "Submit"

4) You should then see an area where it says to type in a access code. AA4XPN3 is an access code you can use.

5) Type in the Word Verification. Press enter.

6) The browser will take a few seconds to load, and when it loads, you should see a valid 48 hour trial. Just copy/paste it into notepad or whatever you use.

7) Click "Back" on your browser twice, so your back at the registration page, add one letter or number to your email, then keep repeating the steps.

Now you have unlimited 48 hours.

Credits: Alex

That's cool, I just went and got 5 of them.

for what xbox

360 or regular?

I assume it should work for both, they both do like. Just do it like you would do a 2 month trial.

i have to take a poop and a shower on ass

if someone conferms that this works ill go out and buy an xbox 360

This code will be active for use starting 7/9/07 – 2/28/09.

To activate your Xbox LIVE Gold 48-hour free trial follow the steps below. Go to step 4 if you already have an Xbox LIVE membership.

1. Connect Xbox 360™ to a broadband internet connection.

2. Press the Xbox® Guide button, and in the Xbox 360 Dashboard, select Xbox LIVE.

3. Follow the on-screen instructions to create your Xbox LIVE account.

4. Sign in to Xbox LIVE from Xbox 360 Dashboard.

5. Select Xbox LIVE Marketplace.

6. Select Redeem Prepaid Card or Promotional Code when prompted, enter your code, and enjoy!

*Xbox Live 48-hour trial allows access to online multiplayer gaming, but not to other Gold membership features. Check Xbox 360 game package to see if your game supports multiplayer.

Free 48-hour trial offer is only for use on Xbox 360 and only available for new Xbox Live Gold subscriptions in the United States. At the end of your 48-hour trial period, your subscription will default to the free Xbox Live Silver subscription, unless you elect to extend your Xbox Live Gold subscription. Offer not combinable with other Xbox Live offers or rebates.

Some Xbox Live services require additional hardware (e.g. headset, camera) and fees.

Features may change without notice. Subject to Terms of Use (at www.xbox.com/en-US/Live/legal-tou.htm). Broadband internet service (sold separately), Windows Live ID account, and hard drive (sold separately), or memory unit (sold separately) required. Some broadband services may not work with Xbox Live and performance may vary.

Offer must be redeemed by 2/28/2009. Go to www.xbox.com/live/trialcard48 and read about the 48-hour Live Gold membership trial.

OMG Awesome! +REP, I'll also test it out when I get back from work.

EDIT: It works! Thanks for sharing this! ;)

OMG Awesome! +REP, I'll also test it out when I get back from work.

EDIT: I only got 1, cause I registered, and then I added a 1 to the end of my email address in front of the @gmail.com, hit go play, then entered the same code, and then entered the new verification code, and hit submit and then it said I can only play once a day.

Thats weird, all i do is put like [email protected] and then when i hit back, and ill delete or add a letter and go at it again lol. Try re-reading the steps, you might be doing something wrong

Oh I get it, it's working now. Really nice find. I just won 100 Microsoft points too :D!

Wow, this is great I have 8 codes now, I will keep generating more :P

since this thread was brought back up on the front board i wanted so ask when setting up your xbox live account i enter the serial code but when trying to proceed i get a msg about "technical difficulties.." Is it just a coincidence or something else..

Too bad that they dont sell (or i just cant find) Xbox Live for Xbox's........I'd love to play halo 2 again...on....xbox.......

since this thread was brought back up on the front board i wanted so ask when setting up your xbox live account i enter the serial code but when trying to proceed i get a msg about "technical difficulties.." Is it just a coincidence or something else..

Hopefully lol

I got the same thing, as soon as you enter the XBL Trial code it gives you an error. But when I entered my 100 point card number, it worked.

so when you recieve you code and if you read the bottom it only directs it about xbox 360, has anyone gotten it to work with regular xbox? I think thats why i get the error, "technical difficulties" when entering the code.

can someone just pm or email me one because for some reason when i try to register to the website it doesn't allow me

can someone send me a code i cant get the pathetic website to work

is there something like this for regular xbox? :D

hey guys, has the website "fixed" the loophole?? it seems like they only want to email the codes to me now...Has anyone got a code to share with me so I can at least get started playing? Thanks!

well if tey email you the code you can use unlimted email address at

mailinator2.com

sogetthis.com

mailin8r.com

mailinator.net

klassmaster.com

you check any email address at those websites, no password neeeded