Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Mr. Winkey for Administrator!

Vote Mr. Winkey for Administrator  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Should Mr.Winkey be an Administrator?

• Yes
    • No

Before you call me stupid look at how you type. And thanks for the flame. Save it for the flame board.

Mr.Winkey for Administrator!

Think about it this way...even if everyone votes yes,its ultimately Bounder,Poply,and XGhozt's decision..

Don't argue about spelling if you suck at it. Period.

I don't really know him from ZG either. I wasn't an active part of the forums.

Period. That isn't a full sentence and it is forum not forums because zerogamers is a forum it is singular not plural.

Why is this thread open still? I don't think that many people want Winkey as admin.

he said hes ran sites before not that he made any learn to read

So you want a Admin that will run this site, but will drive all the members away?

This shit is funny, You haven't even gained any respect here. And are asking for this HA! i say Magic Bitch for admin suckers.

This is by far the most stupidest post of the year good luck with getting rejected winky

Agreed. Making a thread now.

Should We close the thread? Besides, dont all admin requests have to go through XGhozt?

Yeah i aggrey this thread is going no wheres. So...

~closed

Mr.Winkey for Admin!

NO NOT WINKY FOR ADMIN....

Like I said before in the other thread, if Ghozt wanted you to be admin, you would be. Since your not, just try to be active. Try to show them that you can do something to help the site.

Besides, this website already has too many admin already.

YEAH, VOTE WINKEY.

well you get my vote, you would make a good Admin but i wreckon they should put you more in moderator actualy

Trever, this thread was last posted in in August, and Mr. Wanker isn't an admin/moderator/staff at all now.

EDIT: Mr. Winkey