Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Mr. Winkey for Administrator!

Vote Mr. Winkey for Administrator  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Should Mr.Winkey be an Administrator?

• Yes
    • No

Mr.Winkey for Administrator on Ghoztcraft.net. Please vote.

Edited by Mr.Winkey

He means GC

votewinkeynt2.jpg

Who the hell said yes.

Mr. Winkey himself and someone else XD There was already 1 vote before I even posted or voted no.

dont_forget_to_vote_magnet.jpg

: / my god are you kidding me you an admin you have less posts than me : /

This shit is funny, You haven't even gained any respect here. And are asking for this HA! i say Magic Bitch for admin suckers.

This is by far the most stupidest post of the year good luck with getting rejected winky

I think I'm even going to ask, Who the hell is this guy?

votewinkeyta3.jpg Edited by Mr.Winkey

Just because you were a mod at ZG you won't be an admin at GC, also ZG is under the pile o crap made of advertisments. Seriously, the downloads don't even work, and in every section there is a One Hit Kill Hack. Even for STARCRAFT.

Yep yep, I agree with everything that Zhuinden just said. Sigh.. I miss Zerogamers. I wish N8 hadn't made it into what it cureently is. It was just fine earlier....

Yes: Mr. Winkey could be admin he does have grammar unlike most of the incompetent staffs here.

No: What can he do for this site. Also there are way to many mods its just ridiculous. This site is a joke when it comes to mods. I mean way too many mods. We don't really need 10 admins for 1 site so the 11th one shouldn't happen.

Maybe: I don't really know him that well because he is new and all. He just could be better then all 10 mods I don't really know.

Yes: Mr. Winkey could be admin he does have grammar unlike most of the incompetent staffs here.

No: What can he do for this site. Also there are way to many mods its just ridiculous. This site is a joke when it comes to mods. I mean way too many mods. We don't really need 10 admins for 1 site so the 11th one shouldn't happen.

Maybe: I don't really know him that well because he is new and all. He just could be better then all 10 mods I don't really know.

I hope you're not talking about me Chobo...

There are 4 admins, 2 that do the main work.

Bounder I'm not specifically talking about you but the moderating team and you can't spell. You have been denied! The Staff members at Ghoztcraft.net do not believe you are ready to me a Moderator yet, better luck next time!

But I still understand what you mean by this. it is BE not ME. Its ok people make mistakes but if an admin of a site make that kind of mistake it doesn't really reflect well on the site.

I don't write that. It's an automated message.

Sends the same to everyone.

And VIP Members disrespecting the higher-ups also does not reflect well on the site. Thanks for saying "the rest of the moderating team" because now you've got me angry. I DON'T misspell things just to type faster. I try to use proper grammar in every post I make.

Well then I suggest you fix it. It shows the idiocy of the person who operates the auto message that uses your name.

Heh, talk to XGhozt about that...

Heh, talk to XGhozt about that...

I think that's your (our) job.