Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Mr. Winkey for Administrator!

Vote Mr. Winkey for Administrator  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Should Mr.Winkey be an Administrator?

• Yes
    • No

We don't have access to edit that.

At least I don't.

The only way that you will be admin if all the mods leave or die.... you need to start out as a mod first bud....

He should be banned for making fake accounts and voting for himself. Who would vote yes to this?

am i the only one who voted yes?

umm r u retarded?

umm r u retarded?

plut theres your answer... everyone voted no

I think that the admin should be established members.

You have less posts than me...

well dude you post like effing crazy some ppl have been here for a year and have less posts then you

what's funny is i was the first to vote yes...4 other people voted yes:D

I really don't know how xthar became a mod. It amazes me.

the only thing that winkey has going for him to be an admin is that hes not a teenager anymore and its hightime we got an admin who wasnt a teen : O

What amazes me is that so many people actually voted in that poll.

He should be banned for making fake accounts and voting for himself. Who would vote yes to this?

I did no such thing. And here is my proof that this is all a popularity contest. I am fully capable of anything this site has to offer. I have extensive knowledge of running sites. I have been doing this for over 12 years. I would be a great addition to the staff, not because of my popularity but for my knowledge and connections that I possess.

Edited by Mr.Winkey

Hate to break it to ya winkey but when your creating stupid shits like this it hurts your "popularity". Also I don't think your that popular here man no one really knows you.

I did no such thing. And here is my proof that this is all a popularity contest. I am fully capable of anything this site has to offer. I have extensive knowledge of running sites. I have been doing this for over 12 years. I would be a great addition to the staff, not because of my popularity but for my knowledge and connections that I possess.

you might have the knowledge needed, but in order to be an ADMIN you must have more. People have to know who you are and be a well reputed and established member of this community.

You are WAY too new to be admin.

Considering from the past, most of the people ghost has trusted with extensive responsibilities that were members for less than 6 months completely screwed the site over. Im not saying u would but just pointing out importance of this site would maybe not mean as much to you as to somebody else who was here longer.

I know Winkey from ZG, and so does Zhuinden. I think Winkey might be a good moderator if he were one, it's just that, I haven't gotten a chance to see him in action that much since ZG is being stupid ATM.

And I think of this website as my home on the internet.

uve been here quite awhile so no worries there :D

I know Winkey from ZG, and so does Zhuinden (and XGhozt). I think Winkey might be a good moderator if he were one, it's just that, I haven't gotten a chance to see him in action that much since ZG is being stupid ATM.

And I think of this website as my home on the internet.

Hate to break it to ya winkey but when your creating stupid shits like this it hurts your "popularity". Also I don't think your that popular here man no one really knows you.

Don't argue about spelling if you suck at it. Period.

I know Winkey from ZG, and so does Zhuinden (and XGhozt).

I don't really know him from ZG either. I wasn't an active part of the forums.

Freewebs doesn't count. Show me one successfull site you have made. If you don't show me anything, you just lost to a 10 year old (gooner) .

I really don't know how xthar became a mod. It amazes me.
Um...Because Jdwag is cool...Plus he has candy...A cool hat..and a cool lighter that has lights on it....I bet you cant beat that..

Freewebs doesn't count. Show me one successfull site you have made. If you don't show me anything, you just lost to a 10 year old (gooner) .

I do belive he said he HAD run sites..he didn't say he does anymore....:)...

But mr.winkey....This is ipb,ghozt doesnt really need a whole lot of admin help....Maybe you could be a global mod just with no admin abilities or something..

Edited by plutomic

he said hes ran sites before not that he made any learn to read

if this fool ever becomes admin ima leave gc purely because my dog is smarter then him

if this fool ever becomes admin ima leave gc purely because my dog is smarter then him

Before you call me stupid look at how you type. And thanks for the flame. Save it for the flame board.

Mr.Winkey for Administrator!

vote.jpg