Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

360 Price Drop

I don't know if some of you already know but Microsoft has dropped the prices of all versions of the 360. The core system (just the standard one with nothing special) is now just $280. The Elite version which was $480 is now $400.

Micro is having hard times against the PS3, PS3 is gaining steam and nothing short of chuck norris himself can stop that train

I don't know if some of you already know but Microsoft has dropped the prices of all versions of the 360. The core system (just the standard one with nothing special) is now just $280. The Elite version which was $480 is now $400.

The reason why they did this is many of them (over 75% of the Xbox 360s) have hardware problems and are breaking down.

Wow, now there are going to be so many more 10 year olds on XBL :) .

Micro is having hard times against the PS3, PS3 is gaining steam and nothing short of chuck norris himself can stop that train

If anything, they're doing it to stay above the wii. The ps3 is in a whole 'nother league of its own when it comes to console sales this gen.

Anyways, that's getting off topic.

The reason why they did this is many of them (over 75% of the Xbox 360s) have hardware problems and are breaking down.

Which is actually murdering the profit, considering they sold for less than it costs to make an xbox360. Planning to make money off the games, and controllers and, other stuff. But with all the recalls and refunds the Xbox 360 fund is going bankrupt, not that Microsoft can ever run out of money...

I personally am In no rush to run out and purchase a defective pile of crud. I am just fine with my Wii and my computer games.

$480 to $400?... The Premium was always $400, they didn't lower the price of that.

Plus I'm posting this for any stupid posts in the future...and the post right above.

all_forum2.jpg

I want a PS3 cuase of all that PS junk like watch videos from your ps3 on your psp via WiFi over the internet and download Tacos. or somthing like that. might get an XBox just for the i've got every system bragging rights someday