Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Where'd You Hear About Us?

How did you get here?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Please, do tell.

• Search Engine
    • Another Site
    • Affiliate
    • Friend
    • Battle.net
    • Advertisement
    • Other

why do you wanna go back there so bad HG? I got access but you know that the place sux..you are prob better off being banned

you are so right i was banned several times eventually I created my own forum kinda like XGhozt but got attacked too much so made it private got around 60 people tops but if any of you remember me by the name FPDDRAGON we shure shook things up on bwhacks by releasing some of there so called private hacks like the morph hack back in 1.12 i think it was boy we got banned fast for that. the hack hord there way too much but if anything they did get more sucurity after that.. all well whatever works ghoxt craft rules just wish 00gaming was back that would be hot but maybe soon think dread got in over his head with it as XGhozt is getting ..... but i gotta give it to you your putting up one hell of a fight and your still hear goota give you that.

GG XGhozt :)

oh forgot to stay on toipic lol i found out when Ghoztcraft first started it was a little gay page that no one though would be anything but look at it now it sure has grown alot in the past few years

hey XGhozt is it possible for me to get my old name back? is that an option in the user controll pannel that would be nice i'm gonna go see if not i would be greatful if it was changed thx let me knowahead fof time but if it is too much a problem it is ok (FPDDRAGON)

Edited by kinggkoopa

I've known of this site for so long I forgot where I heard of it from.

Probably either a post of Casper's or one of his gay minions at BWH.

Edited by Gamepin126

I was just wondering where you guys are comeing from!

:thanks:

from u back in the day before u had the domain name, when u first started this. :ph34r:

bwhacks, battleforums ,google, and zerogamers.

I heard about this site from ARMEDnPISSED

you are so right i was banned several times eventually I created my own forum kinda like XGhozt but got attacked too much so made it private got around 60 people tops but if any of you remember me by the name FPDDRAGON we shure shook things up on bwhacks by releasing some of there so called private hacks like the morph hack back in 1.12 i think it was boy we got banned fast for that. the hack hord there way too much but if anything they did get more sucurity after that.. all well whatever works ghoxt craft rules just wish 00gaming was back that would be hot but maybe soon think dread got in over his head with it as XGhozt is getting ..... but i gotta give it to you your putting up one hell of a fight and your still hear goota give you that.

GG XGhozt :)

oh forgot to stay on toipic lol i found out when Ghoztcraft first started it was a little gay page that no one though would be anything but look at it now it sure has grown alot in the past few years

hey XGhozt is it possible for me to get my old name back? is that an option in the user controll pannel that would be nice i'm gonna go see if not i would be greatful if it was changed thx let me knowahead fof time but if it is too much a problem it is ok (FPDDRAGON)

Hey! What do you mean get your old account back, did you forget the pass or something? I can just your account (that one ^) and then you can just login with the new one.

And, dude Ghoztcraft aint even a year old. And this Game aint over yet. 8) I got 55 stacked cannons all the way around my base ;)

i heard about this place from Lord Bren i think he a member here i dunno though prolli is he is aight person :)

WISH I HAD A SIGGY

LB is staff here

If u didnt know ur sites listed sumwher in d top 100 #17 i think

yeah like all....BWHacks.com

many ppl left bwhacks when found this cooler site, thats what happened!

the only resion im here is a guy form sc told me to come here and sign up so i can git the hacks(btw any one know where to git a decent drop hack)

this is the wrong place for hack beggin

I found teh link on teh Zerogamers site...

I was just wondering where you guys are comeing from!

:thanks:

:thumbsup: never never land

BwHacks.com :(

Guest Kopy7

bw hacks also :)