Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Where'd You Hear About Us?

How did you get here?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Please, do tell.

• Search Engine
    • Another Site
    • Affiliate
    • Friend
    • Battle.net
    • Advertisement
    • Other

Lol... I was back looking for zero.dll like a noob a long time ago, then i was spamming here to get it... then i realized this site is nice so i stayed...

Hmm... I just realized this is my 200th post...

Darn, what a great place to waste it at.

Well, since it is the big 200, I am better than all you noobs who are less than 200!!!

and yea.

Ok, this is the end of this post.....

Edited by pros599

i notcied you dont worry :grin:

Welcome =]

hey does any1 know any good hack websites that got everything

oh Ghoztcraft.net does huh

lmao your the most random person and not every site has every hack look at are download section and read the read mes for the hack and it will tell you what the hack has.

I found it when I was looking for hacks. And also in the top 100 sites also. Did you know that I didn't know how to post and shit, so that is why I was like a newbie to GC fora long time.

Yah well my friend told me bout this site and yah i thinks pretty awsome =]>.<

Anyways i just also found out ur one of the top 200 sites fer cool stuff like hacking and klan or somthin like that

i went to bhw and they linked gc, they said it owns. so i checked it out.

Edited by BeBest_Site_Ever

Didnt you just say you "stumbled" upon this a moment ago?

That was the tk..

Didnt you just say you "stumbled" upon this a moment ago?

a link on another page is kinda like that .. but who cares? hes here now and thats all that matters.

I actually thought that it got old. It's like some of the guys are A'holes just to make people think they are smart.
i hav an account on b-net and i was hell baaling in op probaal and for some reason i got banned. i was banned 4 a short time first then i went and spammed that the channel was full of bitches on their period, which is true and they r totally banhappy and i got banned again, go figure. total noob channel. i was wondering if some1 could lemme know y i was banned the 1st time, 2nd time is self explanatory.

i used to like baaling on ur channel when i could, just the runners complained a lot. i tried and will try not to do nething wrong. please give me another chance and lemme know wat i did the 1st time so i dont do it again. thanx

Not every stickied thread lives for 2 years. But, this one is rather active due to the subject.

What channel? You probably got banned from battle.net for spamming.

Don't talk to fast :P

had a friend that tole me this website but he got ban i think begining this year or end of last year..(ghozt know this pal` very well`)

I was just wondering where you guys are comeing from!

:thanks:

yeah i saw this site on alot of places, google, bwhacks and some other places too

My friend Nine5one told me. :(

my friend that told me to get starcraft told me to go to this site